Allow Mr. Hunsucker in?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Justin, Sep 4, 2008.

1. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:

2. Tony

Tony Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Dang Jeff and Gary!!!

:hater: :ninja: :moose:

Anyway, some of you other guys take this wayyyyyyy to seriously :argue: ..... I love Scott's above post :tu:

3. Tony

Tony Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Bottom line ... these guy woulda joined ANYWAY!!!!! Let them count and you other guys, suck it up

4. racewayking

racewayking Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The heck wit you all, I'm hitting a gang of Tanqueray and grabbin my lawn mower then it's one for the money, two for the biches,three to get ready, and four to hit the switches on my 04 Crafstmen Lawnmow as I hit my flow.

5. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    I invited BHB over here for the contest but had no idea this would happen. (After the kill)
    My applogies to you BHB my intentions were good.

T

6. racewayking

Dislikes Received:
    Maybe this contest should be renamed the GMMAT challenge in honor of the one raising the biggest stink about Hunsucker and BHB. Maybe we could throw in some virtual deer or deer shot on those video games at the truck stop! Hell, lets count bucks from the last few years while were at it and lets invite people from HNI once they have scored a nice buck so we can get our contest numbers up. Hey, maybe GMMAT can even borrow a buck to juice up his score since it doesn't say you have to shoot the deer in the rules anywhere, only that you must have your bow in the pic and the time and date it was shot! Heck, from what I see we can hunt high fence operations or even petting zoo's since that isn't in the rules!

7. racewayking

Dislikes Received:
    GMMAT, you know who I am and even sent me a nice little PM on HNI advising me who I kiss up to:hater:

It was Justin that started by asking if we should allow Hunsucker in and count his next buck. He never mentioned using deer killed before someone entered, that was the monster you have been advocating and debating the rules of Jeff. Hunsucker himself advised he feels he shouldn't be able to enter his deer from North Dakota, yet you continue to debate rules for a contest that you are not running.:deer:

8. racewayking

Dislikes Received:
    GMMAT, in case you missed it I said that I didn't mind alternates but felt they start with a clean slate. Stop spinning what I say. As far as BHB he can only enter one deer in a two deer contest to begin with and already used his tag. As stated Justin asked if Hunsucker should be allowed in and count his next kill, do you still not see that point?

9. in da woods

in da woods Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    say, I can't find the smiley face w/the popcorn. Can anyone help me out?
    :argue:

10. racewayking

Dislikes Received:
    :beer: Beer makes everything better:beer:

11. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    At work wish I could have a cold one.

12. Gr8atta2d

Gr8atta2d Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Don't make it personal..I like BHB and enjoy his company on this board and others. The point is he signed up after killing his only buck. Now suppose your local Bowshop, Hunt Club, ran a big buck contest. If you shot a big buck and went to join, you think they'd let you "after the fact". If he could get another one I'd be all for him joining.

As for Buckeyes response..it's a new board and he's somehow part of it. He's trying to not step on toes or PO anyone. I can see his side from that perspective. But if it was another board or one that was better established I think his opinion may be different?

To me let majority rule..take a poll you want him in get the votes. I'm 1 person expressing an opinion, popular or not.

13. TEmbry

TEmbry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    local big buck contests have money riding on them though. If it was a just for fun local contest, well what would be the point of preregistering?
    our local ones that have a money pool, yea deadlines are deadlines...but the local one at my archery shop which is just for bragging rights, well if you kill one..bring it in and get it scored/photo'd...

if it is just for fun, who cares really? What is their to gain out of "winning" a contest like these?

14. Dr Andy

Dr Andy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Even MH says it wouldn't be fair to count his present deer. He wants in and count the next one. If done this way everyone is on an even keel.
    As far as the rules go, these rules are for those entered in the contest. Since these fine gentlemen were not entered in the contest at the time they killed the bucks then they can start with a clean slate. Let em in, start at 0"