All military guy's that are in the market for a new bow.

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by bohica, Jun 23, 2012.

1. bohica

bohica Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I said it in a old post but thought id announce it to everyone. Bowtech has an amazing military discount program. I got one from there Diamond line the Deadeye with a package, they call it the r.a.k. package but it comes with more than they offer on most websites. Including sling, tru ball release, arrow's, and a better sight. Set up and tuned to your draw length and the weight that you want, for $550.00 shipped. You can only choose from a few bow's, they change through out the year and with avalibility (sc). Here is the link if anyone is interested http://www.bowtecharchery.com/#/generalInformation?r=documents_content&i=23 I would def. check it out if you want a new bow. Not trying to advertise or anything, its just a vary good deal for all of us serving and who have served to save some money.

2. selfbros

selfbros Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    That would have been nice to know last year. Is that discount offer to Veterans too? Or just active members.

3. gltomp

gltomp Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Looks like it for us Veterans too! The following is from their website:

This program is open to those who are currently serving in the military and also to those who have served in the past. :rock:

A discount of 15% off MSRP is applied to all current year model products through participating dealers. Current year products include the entire BowTech family of brands – BowTech Archery, Stryker Crossbows, Octane Accessories, and Diamond Archery (excluding the Razor Edge and Nuclear Ice youth bows). Military personnel are eligible once per calendar year and the only requirement is to provide a current CAC or military ID card that shows service dates at the time of purchase.

Please visit your Local Authorized BowTech Dealer to get started, and we cannot thank you enough for your service to our country.

4. USarmyMP

USarmyMP Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Midwest Ohio and anywhere the army sends me.
    They good thing is if you are stationed overseas or deployed, its even cheaper. They have one of the diamond bows R.A.K. equipped for 325. Or some other bows around the 500 mark from time to time. Thats how I bought my Captain while stationed in Korea, and Im thinking about getting another bow, now that Im in Afghanistan.

5. indynotch50

indynotch50 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you all for your service.
    I think you'll find most all companies have military discounts and I know mathews and bowtech will send them overseas, free shipping, not sure about hoyt but I assume them too.
    Again, thanks and be safe

6. bohica

bohica Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I would of liked to had it here so i could set it up and tune it and everything, but It would have to go in a connex to get shipped back that wouldnt be back till a month or so after we got back so thats a no go lol

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Man this really should be a sticky. I think I might have went on ahead and bought a new one.