Accesories

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by ebrage, Nov 27, 2016.

1. ebrage

ebrage Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I think I've decided to go with a mission balistic, vague question I know but approximately how much can I expect to pay for a good quality sight, quiver, etc.....
    Just trying to figure how much more I need to save in the next month or so.

Thanks

2. J.H.

J.H. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm gonna say about 250 or so if you buy new.

3. frantic29

frantic29 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    A list of what all you need would help. For example do you need arrows and release or just the bolt on accessories? If your talking everything everything then bet on $500. If just the bolt on accessories; rest, sight, stabilizer, quiver then probably 350ish for good quality stuff that's not plastic.

4. Gator Dale

Gator Dale Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My son bought a bow a rtk and started there and add a drop away later for $50 and rtk was right at $525 I bought half dozen arrows for &50 so there's a ball park. That was with fuse accessories

5. alaska at heart

alaska at heart Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a very nice 2015 CBE Tek Hybrid Pro dovetail sight with sight tapes, laser etched yardage plates and working light sitting on my archery bench. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk. Also have an Alpine Bear Claw quiver and 6" B-Stinger carbon stab....all in great shape. Just changed out some accessories over the winter and they have been sitting around. If you need a good rest, I have a Ripcord Code Red new in the package as well.