About Heard it All Now

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by chieffan, Oct 12, 2017.

1. chieffan

chieffan Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Had a hearing aid that died. Got a call it was ready for pick up. My regular audiologist moved on to start her own business. I got a replacement. First he tried to tell me that my remote would not work without the neck cord as that was the antenna. (That is for using with the TV, da-a-a-a) I showed him that it would work fine at arms length to control the volume and that I did not want another cord around me neck deer hunting.

His reply was that I might be better off leaving my hearing aids at home when deer hunting as the deer can hear sound up to 100 yds away and they could also hear my hearing aids ! WOW ! Time for a different audiologist I think.

ruteger likes this.
  2. Cablebob

Cablebob Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    They are gonna hear your old man farts way before your hearing aid. :biggrin:

3. chieffan

chieffan Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I could tell by looking at him that he was a young buck with a piece of paper for the wall. Only job he ever had probably was stocking shelves at Hy Vee. Now he knows all there is to know about deer and hearing aids. Wonder if he though I was going to put them in the deer's ear ? ?

4. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    He knows a lot about improving hearing after spending his entire life with his head up his bum.

Moose likes this.