Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

80 acres for sale - Newell, SD

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by jessicacat580, Feb 14, 2011.

1. jessicacat580

jessicacat580 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hi,

My name is Jessica and my husband and I are selling 80 acres of property that is NE of the town of Newell, SD which is about 20-30 minutes away. The property would be great for the avid hunter where there is a lot of antelope, jackrabbits and other wildlife like coyote. The land is also connected to 160 acres of BLM land where you can hunt also. On the property there is already the flooring framework for a 20 x 20 cabin as well as a 10 x 12 outbuilding and there are posts in the ground for a fence around the cabin.

This property is on the prarie and zoned agricultural so there are no amenities but you can either live off grid and haul your water in or spend the money to have a well dug and electricity ran from the nearest telephone pole a few parcels away.

Asking price is $50,000 o/b/o which comes out to only $625 an acre. If interested, send me e-mail at [email protected] where I can answer any further questions and send some pictures so that you can see the property as well as the GPS coordinates of the survey pins.