490 rounds of Federal American Eagle .223 - 55gr FMJ - $250 shipped TYD lower 48

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Gear' started by Rick James, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Rick James

Rick James Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Not sure where to put this, there is no real "Misc" classified section, so feel free to move as needed.

I bought 500 rounds of this ammo, and then after purchasing bumped into a steal for a LOT more ammo of a different type. These don't hit in the same place as the other load I'm using for plinking/bad guys, and they are a different brass as well (I'm saving for reloading and want like stuff). I'd like to cash out of this so I can put my $$$ else where.

These do not have the military crimp in the primer pocket, so they are easily reloaded. You can expect minute of cabbage accuracy out of these like any other bulk FMJ ammo. Perfect for plinking, paper, and 2 legged vermin.

I know a few of you now have gotten AR-15's in the last few months, and since it's almost impossible to find ammo right now, thought I would offer them here first. First $250 takes em, and I'll ship ASAP.

You must be 18 years old, and it must be legal in your area to purchase these...........:beer:

Please use PM to estabish order of interest.

[​IMG]

2. Rick James

Dislikes Received:
    Bumping this one time before I post elsewhere. I'll leave this here exclusively until tomorrow........

3. Rick James

Dislikes Received:
    Sold! Thanks for looking!

4. isaiah

isaiah Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    got here a bit too late=-( but thanks for posting!!!!!!!!