3D target destroyed

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by sparky91, Nov 1, 2016.

1. sparky91

sparky91 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thought you guys may find this neat. I came home from work a few days ago to find my target in pieces. At first i thought some kids may have done this, but upon further inspection I found a few deer tracks in the area and the ground was tore up a bit in front of the target like a deer was pawing at the ground before mauling it. Also noticed a few gouge marks on the head and neck of the target. I put it back together the best I could, put down some buck pee, and put a camera facing it just incase he decides to come back for more. ;)

Attached Files:

2. DeepSouthDad

DeepSouthDad Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    To bad you wast out practicing when this went down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. alaska at heart

alaska at heart Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I had one that was molested several years ago in the back yard, but not nearly that violent. It was leaning heavily to the off side with gouge marks on the side I didn't shoot due to the orientation of the replaceable killzone. I too thought my son or someone was messing around until I inspected it closely. Wish I would have been there or walking out to hunt when it happened....

4. DVFD236

DVFD236 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I had the same thing happen to my glen del buck. I had hoof prints dug into my 2x8 wooden base. Aggravating.