2015-2016 Michigan season

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by MIHOYT89, Aug 24, 2015.

1. MIHOYT89

MIHOYT89 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    We've had the rain and outstanding food sources this summer...and the deer are there to prove! After a tough time with EHD a few years back in southwest Michigan the deer numbers and size seem almost bigger and better then ever! What is all of you other fellow mitten state bowhunters seeing? Trail cameras in my neck of the woods are lighting up with good deer. Here are a few of the most recent pics IMG_5555.jpg IMG_5554.jpg IMG_5551.jpg IMG_5549.jpg

2. coheley665

coheley665 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Looking good, hopefully you can put one of those guys down this fall. Everything is looking the same here in South central. Few shooters like every year

3. jvanhees

jvanhees Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Nice looking bucks man! Think I saw those on a Facebook site too? Not looking bad over here in Livingston. We will see tho, summer pics can be misleading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. MIHOYT89

MIHOYT89 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    No, nothing on Facebook, this is as far as I take any social media. Just over a month to go and only one stand to move (for now) lol. I don't know about everyone else but I know I'm ready to hear a little string music and do the back strap boogie!

5. Sound Barrier

Sound Barrier Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    yes, with the early seasons, they can become pretty scarce before we hit the woods Oct. 1. www.soundbarrierhunting.com