2013 PSE Revenge

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by fishingdude93, Oct 22, 2013.

1. fishingdude93

fishingdude93 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am looking to get a new bow and found the PSE Revenge to be a bow that would be great for me. Anyone ever shoot or use this bow. I have heard good things about it just wondering if anyone on here has used it.

2. v3505

v3505 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Absolutely. I have a 2012 Revenge and really like it for bowhunting. I also used it for 3D season this past year and shot well. Its a comfortabl, smooth bow to shoot. Not sure if your looking to buy new.... the new PSE Premonition is out. There were a couple minor changes, but basically the same bow for $50 more. If you can get a deal on a 2013 Revenge, you wont be disappointed.

3. Bootlegger

Bootlegger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have a 2013 Revenge....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: I've killed 5 so far this year with mine. I couldn't be more happier with the Drive cams that is on the Revenge. Very smooth pulling double cam bow. One of the best I have ever shot. When I shot it I feel in love. It's a VERY fast and hard shooting bow too. I shoot 65lbs with a 28.5 DL and 422gr. arrow at a consistent 299-301 in the Chronograph. I was impressed! It's a great bow for a treestand too which is why I got it. Got a great draw cycle and solid back wall. Mine shoot great. I think you would really like it. Shoot one and see!