2013 Bear Method W/Accessories $600.00 Or Best Offer

Discussion in 'Left Handed Bows' started by bowhunter70, Jan 13, 2014.

1. bowhunter70

bowhunter70 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Im selling my Bear Method bow was only shot a little over 4 months, never hunted with it only target shooting. The bow is in mint condition. Comes with the following accessories, trophy ridge react sight, axion stabilizer, tightspot quiver, whisker biscuit, plano hard bowcase,6 Easton Axis Arrows 340's that were never shot and I'll throw in 100 Blazer Vanes. Im asking $600.00 or best offer. I can send pics to those interested.

2. bowhunter70

bowhunter70 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Bow has been SOLD..Thanks I have a lot of other items that I'm selling. Leupold RX 1000i rangefinder, Nikon Monarch Binoculars, Primos Double Bull Blind, Summit 2 Man Ladder Stand,2 Glendel Buck targets I have replaceable inserts for both that are brand new and a Gameplan hunting pack.

3. coffeeguy85

coffeeguy85 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I purchased the Bear method from bowhunter70. He was honest and the bow was in great shape. I paid via Paypal using goods and services tab to protect myself. Stan was very proactive in communicating status of shipment and followed up after delivery. Good guy. I would buy from him again.

4. bowhunter70

bowhunter70 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the great review, Dave was also very easy to work with I kept him informed when I shipped and am very Pleased with our transaction looking forward to doing business with him again