2012 PSE Evo 7 Skullworks

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by Aaron, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Aaron

Aaron Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have my 2012 PSE Evo 7 up for sale or possible trade... looking to get a more target oriented bow such as Supra me, or something along those lines... I'll just start off by saying, I shot my best scores ever with this bow this past 3D season... It is an absolutely great shooting bow, If it doesn't sell, I'm fine with that... I'm just looking for something designed more for target...
    It is a 60-70lb bow... I'm a fan of 50-60lb bows but this is what I could get at the time so I got it, and after seeing how smooth the draw cycle is... I set it to 66lbs and shot 3D and hunted with it at that weight... Join that with the DL set at 28.5" and a 350grn arrow I was getting right at 300fps.

The bow has marks on it from various rest set screws and normal use, but not abuse. It's been hunted with though, not a target queen. Just know that there is signs of use and wear, nothing major. The strings are original and also starting to show some wear, I would replace them before next season, but have been kept waxed with String snot since my owning of it.

As far as I know the bow has never been registered... don't know if that matters to you or not, just throwing it out there.

It is adjustable from 26"-31" by rotating module, no need for a press or separate modules.
    327-335fps IBO
    32.25 ata
    7" bh

I will sell loaded or bare bow, I also have not pictured a matching mongoose quiver that will go with it regardless. (I did trim the foam to fit mechanicals)
    HHA-5019(no rheostat) sight
    Vital X Magnix rest
    Dead Center archery Stabilizer
    Meta peep

Loaded $575 TYD

Bare $425

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]