2007 Bear Element

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Carolina_Bowhunter, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Carolina_Bowhunter

Carolina_Bowhunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    What do you all think about this bow? A friend of mine has it and says it's great, just wondering what you guys think.

2. BB4tw

BB4tw Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    It should be a pretty good bow for a reasonable price. Not the fastest bow in the woods but still completely adequate.

It shares a few design characteristics with the Jennings Reliant that I shoot.

3. Sirwill

Sirwill Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I recently bought a 2014 Bear Effects... The bow came loaded/hunting package... The bow is simply marvelous... Very light and spot on deadly... The Effects shots fast 325 and is quiet as a mouse... I have read great reviews of the Element as well... Bear Archery is back in a very big way... They are building very high end bows for a fraction of what the competitors are doing... Try one and you will agree...

4. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I had one. I bought it new after my second back surgery in 2007 because I couldn't shoot my recurve. It is an ok bow. Nothing fancy but I killed deer with it. I will say shooting it back to back in 2012 with a Bowtech Assassin I had just bought it was loud and had more vibes than the Assassin. Even with both bows being entry level bows, you could really feel the quality difference from the Element to Assassin.