2 man ladder stand.

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Ks.hunter, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Ks.hunter

Ks.hunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am going to purchase a new 2 man ladder stand to put on our lease. my wife loves to go evan though she does not hunt. I am not a little guy. what I was wondering is whats the widest seat you have found on a 2 person stand and what 2 man stand do you use.

2. Freelance Bowhunter

Freelance Bowhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hawk makes one that is super heavy duty and has a really nice wide seat. It's awesome but it's not something you want to take down and put up a lot of times in a year.

3. sawman1944

sawman1944 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Big River makes a 2-man stand called a Skybox...very nice unit. As noted above it is also a two person installation task. I actually use a snatch block and tackle rig when doing moving it on a solo basis.

4. Woods

Woods Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I use cheap $99 2 man big game stands when gun hunting alot. Not the greatest for 2 people sitting long hours. The twoplex here looks nice, the extra big platform size would be nice. Probably worth the extra cost. Rivers Edge - 2-Man Ladder Stands.
    More pics
    Amazon.com : Rivers Edge TwoPlex 2 Man Ladder Stand, Black : Hunting Tree Stand Accessories : Sports & Outdoors
    Sawman1944 might be mistaken on the name. The skybox I own is a 1 person stand and a google search didn't turn up anything for me for a 2 man.
    The 2 man bowman might give you the most room so you're not hitting elbows. Rivers Edge - 2-MAN BOWMAN

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
Tags: