1974 International Harvester Scout 4x4

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Oklabowyer, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Oklabowyer

Oklabowyer Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a 1974 International Harvester Scout II 4x4 for sale. It has fresh paint and good tires. It has an automatic trans, 304 V8, 4x4 works fine. This is a mountian goat of an truck. It runs and drives good. It'll run 65 mph down the highway with no problem. It does need a few things. The radiator has a small leak that needs repaired. The windshield wiper motor is bad and needs replaced. I found one for $150 on ebay. I have all the windshield wiper parts to go with the truck. It needs a windshield. It also needs a tune up. It's a little cold natured but once its started it runs great. The rear floorboard behind the back seat has some rusted through spots. It has a bedliner covering up those spots currently. Typical Scout rust but it can be replaced fairly easily without much expense. Also has some rust on the removable top. This truck would make a great restoration piece or it's a great hunting truck the way it sets. These trucks are hard to find but parts are easily found all over the internet. Asking $3500.00. send me an email at [email protected] if your interested or have other questions.

Attached Files: