#1 Fixed-Blade broadheads on Amazon

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by MountainBuck, Nov 11, 2020.

1. MountainBuck

MountainBuck Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey Guys,

I thought these would be good to buy and have as a backup or to give to buddies that might need a broadhead or two. They are #1 on Amazon, had awesome reviews (with successful hunting pics), so I spent the $20 (for 12) and did a video review on them:

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

2. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I couldn't stand to watch it all. Field points are only good for playing, they hardly ever fly with broadheads. The broadheads may be junk but this test proves nothing except potentially faulty logic. Shooting too far with unproven heads, that won't compare to field points.

A better test would have been to shoot a short range, adjust settings to the best group possible with the broadheads and then move back. Compare the results with your usual broadheads as a base line for comparison. Otherwise we have no idea if it's poor broadheads or if you just can't hit the broadside of a barn. Of course those are going to break hitting poles and a chunk of wood, I've had decent brand name heads break hitting a foam block with a 75# dw bow... now that is crap quality.

3. MountainBuck

MountainBuck Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks the feedback. I was originally planning on doing a comparison video, but didn’t have any Muzzys on hand.

Part of my intent in publishing videos such as those is to help people make informed decisions when buying hunting products. I’m spending my money wrecking broadheads so others can check them out first before buying. In fact, I’ve read on the Amazon reviews from that product that the company actually tried offering $30 gift card for a reviewer to change their negative feedback about the product. You can search through the reviews for Sinbadteck broadheads on Amazon if you like, but I’ve saved you a step and potentially some money.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

dstouffer likes this.
  4. Mr Patroy

Mr Patroy Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I destroyed these pretty quickly. I did but the all metal pack that I've been shooting through old cooking pots and they are pretty hardy but just a one in cut. I may do a review of those.

5. goldtipxt

goldtipxt Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    eBay sells better Chinese fakes lol