Hey guys. Just curious if anyone has made their own lineman’s belt/rope out of climbing rope and carbiners?
I already have some carabiners laying...
Been shooting a Scott 4 finger release for the past two years. Absolutely love it for shooting targets but I missed hunting with a wrist strap so...
Fixed blades I’ll sharpen and reuse once maybe twice. Never shot a deer with a mechanical tbh
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey guys, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here.
Some of y’all might remember I’ve gone to Colorado the last two years for elk. I’m working...
That's awesome dude !!
Looks the same on mobile.
Congrats on the new bow !!
Not sure how "compact" it is but I have a G5 Cmax,limb driven,super easy tuning,and full capture.I love it
Great essay and pictures,really enjoyed it.
I have my regular bow and now I'm in the process of buying another bow to set up for indoor and possibly 3D.
Pretty sure Nebraska does,big sleeper state either way.
Or just a better hunter than the author [emoji846]
Good question,I know they often have problems with their website going down.You could try calling the number they have posted and talking to...
I'll be honest,I don't usually wear eye protection when shooting but now??,might pick up a pair of quality glasses tomorrow.
That could have ended so much worse,glad your ok.
Most times public land in Kansas sucks,like really bad.But then again if you scout smart and hunt smart you can find big deer on public land.
Glad your ok.I would try emailing Hot Shot and see if they will inspect and possibly replace it.
Been bowhunting about 5 years,took me the first 3 to get a deer and only last fall did I get my first decent buck with bow (141) I just did a...
1;It's mostly in how you eat,a famous fitness guy once said "exercise is only 30% of the battle,eating is the other 70%"
2;Start small with...
Separate names with a comma.