machine operator at slpt pump group.

Share This Page

Skylar oren

Weekend Warrior, Male, from Sallisaw Oklahoma

Skylar oren was last seen:
Dec 29, 2018
    1. OkieArrowSlinger
      OkieArrowSlinger
      Man, I have been struggling too. I've been hunting up around Geary because I pump wells around there every day. Usually this time of year I try and hunt close to where my does are bedding and traveling. But, it's really tough when the bucks are locked down with a doe. It's almost like you just have to be out there at the right time to catch one in between does. Where I'm hunting, I think the pressure from rifle season plays a big factor as well. Deer activity has slowed way down even on my trail cams last week so I have left it alone since, hoping things will settle back down now that rifle is done. I've been hunting in the timber for the most part but now I'll be setting up and hunting the alfalfa field. The bucks have got to be hitting the food pretty hard after the rut and with this cold weather moving in. Good luck to ya! You've still got 1 buck tag left don't you?
    2. OkieArrowSlinger
      OkieArrowSlinger
      Very cool. Pretty close to my old stomping grounds. I've got a bunch of family that lives around Elk City. I grew up in Hammon and used to hunt west of Cheyenne and around Roll.
    3. OkieArrowSlinger
      OkieArrowSlinger
      I noticed in one of the threads about the rutting action you said you hunt in both the western & eastern sides of the state. Whereabouts in western OK?
    4. hunterman927
      hunterman927
      Yes I do hunt around Sallisaw. I've got a lease just north of Sallisaw, also hunt on my family property behind my uncles sporting goods store, and hunt public land sometimes. What about you?
  • About

machine operator at slpt pump group.