Weekend Warrior, 40, from Wyoming

Miss_Jessica was last seen:
Jan 6, 2012
    1. Dubbya
      Dubbya
      turka turka turka :D
    2. Dubbya
      Dubbya
      Please tell me that you really used a Bud Light box... please. Holy awesome!
    3. Dubbya
      Dubbya
      A gullett... I can't stop laughing...
    4. KodiakArcher
      KodiakArcher
      Sorry, I've been bear hunting a lot this year... the patience is all used up. Congrats on the pro staff gig!
    5. Miss_Jessica
      Miss_Jessica
      I'm workin on it! All that time out in the field waiting for all those trophies and this is the amount of patience you have?!?! Haha ;)
    6. KodiakArcher
      KodiakArcher
      So where's the pig story already?! Jees! ;)
    7. Miss_Jessica
      Miss_Jessica
      Sounds great! Practice is key in this sport as in any other. I've been hunting with my dad and mom since I can remember. The last trip to OK I went with "Dubbya" (Dustin) and "Iamyourhuckleberry" (Will) for hogs. I hunted alone a lot last year and am hoping to get an elk this year alone. I got this thing stuck in my head that I have to get an elk by myself and I'm stubborn enough to do it. Hunting by yourself is a lot of fun when you know enough of what you're doing. Otherwise it can turn into a disaster pretty quick.
    8. Jaak
      Jaak
      Jessica, that sounds exciting! I would love to connect with some of you and adventure on my first bow hunting. I've done only with a rifle last August, and absolutely adored it! I got a bow too and learned to shoot at 30yards so far. Will be getting much more practice since time is running fast. Hoping to meet more people here and get started. When did you first hunt, learned with who and did you go alone in your last trip? Have you gone alone hunting?
    9. Jaak
      Jaak
      HI Miss Jessica, I am new and see that you are way ahead of me on bow hunting. Where did you go hunting last season?
    10. Miss_Jessica
      Miss_Jessica
      Haha, you didn't know that? Just a tyke ;)
    11. Jeremiah Johnson
      Jeremiah Johnson
      TAG!

You're it.

You're only 25? - just a wee bay-bee.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 19, 1984 (Age: 40)
    Home Page:
    http://www.jessicaedd.com
    Archaeologist / Artist You can check out my site
    Well, obviously, bowhunting, but I like fishing whether it be on a boat in the ocean, a river in the

Signature

Check out my website at
    www.jessicaedd.com

Yup, it's because I'm a girl. Are you gonna have a problem with that?