Mar 19, 2014
Dislikes Received:

Share This Page

Bow Clan

Bow Clan was last seen:
Mar 19, 2014
    1. Bow Clan
      Bow Clan
      Awesome thanks for the info I will try to find the PSE customer service address. My current bow is a 2008 Bear Lightsout and it is maxed out at 61 lbs. I have shot the DNA and the Spyder 30 and was somewhat undecided between the two. One thing I really like about the DNA was the choice of 65 lb limbs. I think that was great advice. Did you order your bow off the PSE website after you got the discount? Thanks for the quick response and good luck hunting this year.
    2. chopayne
      chopayne
      You should figure out the bow you want. I love my PSE DNA, there are some qualities like the lack of valley and draw people don't like. The draw, to a tuned DNA is smooth, the lack of valley, just don't get poor form. Also, I dont know how strong you are, but I figured I was a beast and went with 70lb limbs. I think mine is set at 65lbs. If I were to go back, id do 65lb limbs which should max out at 67lbsish. Maxing out limbs is best performance.

Military discount you just email their customer service ask for military discount. Im PMing you the DNA Price. Also, remember that Strothers offers 20% discount and Bowtech is I believe the same. I would've rather gone with the prime Defy, however, they had no military discount and the discount I got DNA was good enough to get me a DNA. I would've gone with black too, the camo is crap. Im actually going to kolorfusion mine to a different color.

Let me know if you have any other questions
    3. chopayne
      chopayne
      I dont know if my message sent. Let me know if you didnt get one