School Custodian

Share This Page

jfergus7

Legendary Woodsman, Male, 50, from Bristol, WI/Buffalo Grove, IL

jfergus7 was last seen:
May 25, 2021
    1. madhunter
      madhunter
      I'd love to go. I will put it on the calendar now so the wife knows. I may bring a buddy too.

See ya there.
    2. madhunter
      madhunter
      Hey, when is the ice fishing party down on your lake? Trying to get Raceway to come along this year. Peakrut, indawoods and I will probably be there.
    3. in da woods
      in da woods
      I'm better these past few days. Pain is finally diminishing. Hope & pray for a miracle that it goes away for Sat. Still don't know what I'm doing, going up north (wife against that one), or staying here and then going up north next week. the weather's perfect for this weekend. Seen a real big 10 ptr tonight crossing the road, so I had to swing my headlights at him. The greedy little grubber had 2 does standing there with him, but up against a snow fence and they got kinda panicky. Very cool for the kid to see, pumps him up for the opener. How you been doing in the woods?
    4. in da woods
      in da woods
      Yea, I made it out in a blind and that aggrivated the hell out of my back this past week and set me back from when I had lunch with you guys. That and using a grinder on my new deer carrier. Damn, don't know if I'm going up north for the opener this weekend. These past couple of days I've been feeling less pain, so hopefully I'll be blessed and out there. How bout you? seeing anything? been out much? Treehopper pm'd me and offered to donate ratched prunners for next yr.
    5. peakrut
      peakrut
      I will try to get over by friday
    6. littleshooter
      littleshooter
      no, i can't - i leave for Boston next week. won't be hunting until the 14th.....i'm bummed, but I have people in town the following two weekends. Hopefully the rut will be in full force :)
    7. Dr Andy
      Dr Andy
      Nada too many bird hunters
    8. littleshooter
      littleshooter
      isaiah's working - they have practice before they take off for ATL. if i got something, i'd be pretty much SOL with dressing it, etc since he'll be gone and i have to get back to the city later that afternoon - friends in town :(
    9. littleshooter
      littleshooter
      i don't know when i'd be able to take off - all of my hunting gear is up at Isaiah's too so i'd have to make a trip up there to get it. Planning on going up there next Friday after work so i can shoot Sat AM for a bit.
    10. Camo500EFI
      Camo500EFI
      Hopefully I'm going to run to Hysells on Monday. You want to join me?
    11. Camo500EFI
      Camo500EFI
      An arrow saw?? I still have Marybeth do my arrows, as a matter of fact I have three I need to pick up from her.
    12. littleshooter
      littleshooter
    13. littleshooter
      littleshooter
      Sounds good - I will probably shoot up at the Chain, just want to tweek my 20 pin and get some more reps in. couple more weeks!!! Have a great weekend :)
    14. Camo500EFI
      Camo500EFI
      Sorry I couldn't talk yesterday. It seems when you come in I seem to sell a boat.................... What are you doing today??? I could use to sell another one.LOL
    15. dukemichaels
      dukemichaels
      Didn't realize you were so close. Will give you a shout out the next time. You do the same.. I'll be happy to come and take pics.
    16. jfergus7
      jfergus7
      Sounds good. Just call me when you get a chance! We can hang out by the lake afterwards if you want and go out on the boat and relax! 847-436-2300
    17. littleshooter
      littleshooter
      cool. sounds good. let me talk to the big guy and i'll get back to ya later today or tomorrow....he's leaving for GB Sat.
    18. littleshooter
      littleshooter
      you gonna be around this weekend? was thinking of maybe shooting on Sat?????
    19. RDHunter
      RDHunter
      Hey buddy
      How ya doing, I hope everything is going well with you.
      Thanks for the request , I'm honnored to be friends with you.
    20. dukemichaels
      dukemichaels
      No.. they said I should try again next year.

Bunch of bullshit.. and the reason I hate Illinois so much. **** Moraine Hills!
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 7, 1974 (Age: 50)
    School Custodian
    I have been hunting for 10 years now. I have spent the majority of that time on public land but I now have a few private spots. I will be taking noel8998 into the woods for the first time this season and can't wait to help her get her first deer! Hopefully all on film!

Deer-duck-pheasant Hunting, Fishing, Photography, Videography, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, Camping

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    jfergus74

Signature