Engineering Tech

Share This Page

TennesseeVol

Newb, from East Tennessee

TennesseeVol was last seen:
Dec 28, 2013
    1. HunterC.
      HunterC.
      Yes I have a little bit. Don't expect to go in there and see tons of deer though. They are some really good spots but it takes time to find them. It can be harder to hunt compared to crop land but with patience and a lot of work finding the right areas you can do very good. I try to not hunt around lots of people and find good trials and food sources and basically wait. With enough time you will kill something and lots of times you can kill good deer if you can find the good places.
    2. HunterC.
      HunterC.
      I know that area a little bit. Never hunted around there but I have seen decent deer driving around there, a TON of turkey too.
    3. HunterC.
      HunterC.
      Hey, no problem! I live in Jonesborough, just above David Crockett High School. Cool to see someone from the area on here.
    4. HunterC.
      HunterC.
      Nice to see some one from the area on here. Where do you live at in East Tennessee?
  • About

Engineering Tech
    Been back into hunting now for about 2 years after a 6 year "break". Love to bowhunt and smallmouth fish. I spend my time working, prepping for and/or bowhunting, and spending time with my family.

Bowhunting, Fishing