Union Electrician

Share This Page

cowboy243

Newb, from Champaign, IL

cowboy243 was last seen:
Oct 1, 2014
    1. cowboy243
      cowboy243
      no problem i think we did just vote on some guy! it is up to you and you are always welcome to come up tonight and check it out we start at 7pm and will be there till about 9:30. but if i had to guess you prob. have class tonight!
    2. Oly44
      Oly44
      Yeah being in the middle kinda sucks I have my truck but im not sure how quick i could get to the locations. I think there is a guy in my class that actually is at eastern prairie. But as far as joining i would probably try and come to meetings to get a better idea for it then we could go from there on joining. Thanks for helping me out though with is i really appreciate it.
    3. Oly44
      Oly44
      Thats really cool. My teacher is kurt glosser. And would volunteering here work out even though i leave for the summer? Im living in a private dorm. its on 2nd and armory if you know where that is on U of I campus
    4. cowboy243
      cowboy243
      o Boy well its funny you say that i have taken all the classes you are just starting...... enjoy but one of the best things you can do is join a fire department..... you get the hand on training that will help you back you book work. and you also have a great brother hood to help you along the way. where are you living right now? I can tell you where you closest volunteer fire department is to you if you are interested. Do you have David Lawrence AKA Dave O as a teacher yet. He is great!
    5. Oly44
      Oly44
      Im studying fire service technology. Trying to become a fireman and these classes help out when i start testing.
    6. Oly44
      Oly44
      Im going to parkland. Do you live in town or outside of champaign?
    7. Oly44
      Oly44
      Im good, I moved from northern IL to champaign for school.
  • About

Union Electrician
    PSE Bow Madness
    Axis Arrows
    Two Blade Blood runners
    All about the Mossy Oak Infinity