student

Share This Page

LongIslandBowHunting

Weekend Warrior, from long island

LongIslandBowHunting was last seen:
Dec 6, 2014
    1. LongIslandBowHunting
      LongIslandBowHunting
      haha thats great to here of a northern adirondacks hunter, we acctually have a cabin right on lewey lake, the small lake that branches off of indian lake, we mostly hunt by doing drives up there. we hunt areas all over that peninsula.
    2. Billy-Kayla Pulsifer
      Billy-Kayla Pulsifer
      yeah i do, im a littttttttle farther north than indian lake lol like almost 2 hours north, i do hunt early bear, i have yet to stick one with my bow yet, but they literally just walk around my back yard, if you google lyon mountain on google maps itll show a little tiny town in the mountains, and my back yard is every thing to the right hand side of the road, this last year was my second season even know that that chunk of land has existed and NO ONE HUNTS THERE hahah really old deer and not the brightest either, they bed down right underneath my back window i could stab one with an arrow no bow needed!
    3. LongIslandBowHunting
      LongIslandBowHunting
      hahaha thanks, i rifle hunt near indian lake in the adirondacks, have yet to get one there, but have a feeling this may be the year! do you go for early season bear in adriondacks?
    4. Billy-Kayla Pulsifer
      Billy-Kayla Pulsifer
      hey if you have any interest in it, during the 2013 season i welcome you up to the northern adirondacks for some back woods monsters, theyre alot to work for but the season opens up a few days earlier than southern tier. just a new york welcoming a fellow new yorker!
    5. 00BigMattyC00
      00BigMattyC00
      Saw your name in a thread. Where in LI are you from. Im from Levittown! Nice to seem some downstaters on here haha
    6. LongIslandBowHunting
  • About

Birthday:
    May 6
    student
    long island bow hunter/ whitetail hunter/trapper/ wrestler

hunting, trapping, wrestling

Signature

Mathews z7 Xtreme tactical 29/70
    carbon express maxima hunters
    Slicktrick grizz trick 2`s
    QAD ultra hunter rest