Dislikes Received:

Share This Page

littleshooter

Weekend Warrior, from IL

littleshooter was last seen:
Oct 12, 2011
    1. jfergus7
      jfergus7
      Good luck this weekend. If you or Isaiah get one give me a ring. I am not far at all. Would love to come out and help track, drag and take photo's for you guys!
    2. jfergus7
      jfergus7
      Hunting at all this week or next? Let me know. Planning on getting down to Ottawa public land soon!
    3. jfergus7
      jfergus7
      Why shooting saturday and not getting out to hunt?
    4. jfergus7
      jfergus7
      When are we going to get out and hunt together? I will be down south most of next week. Have any time off of work?
    5. D34
      D34
      Hey Freak. Are you going to kill something this year or what?
    6. jfergus7
      jfergus7
      alright, I got your pictures off my phone but for the life of me now I can't find your email address. What is it again?
    7. jfergus7
      jfergus7
      Looks like plans have changed and I won't get in any shooting this weekend but will get in a lot next week and weekend. Setting up some new arrows so I have a lot to do!
    8. jfergus7
      jfergus7
      still trying to figure out how to get your pictures off my phone! Will have it figured out this weekend and over to you. I have to do some shooting this week but not sure if I will be doing any next weekend or not yet. Maybe at the cottage but I will let you know cuz the girlfriend is over for the entire weekend. I will keep you posted.
    9. jfergus7
      jfergus7
      I can probably do Saturday but I think it will have to be later in the day. I am going to be up at Lake Geneva in the morning but should be back around noon or so. Let me know if that works for you.
    10. jfergus7
      jfergus7
      What's happening? Haven't seen you since the Wisconsin Deer & Turkey Expo! Heard you been shooting over at the Chain! Let me know next time you go. I will join you if I can. I went down to training camp last week and hung out with Isaiah for the day! Had a great time! 847-436-2300!

Jim
    11. isaiah
      isaiah
      you have to sign up for the 2009 bowhunting contest!!!!!!!!!! you'll find it under general talk, should be the first post=-)
  • About

Have always loved the outdoors and am looking forward to this new challenge

working out, spending time outdoors