Share This Page

Justin

Administrator, Male, from Algonquin, Illinois, United States

I'm busy being awesome. Apr 12, 2017

Justin was last seen:
Apr 18, 2024 at 4:16 PM
    1. higbee13
      higbee13
      Thanks justin this definitely looks like a great sigt to get answers about products
    2. Fossil
      Fossil
      Thanks Justin, Never been on a site like this. Going to take a while...this will probably end up on Mars or some place..
    3. Kentdog57
      Kentdog57
      Thinks Justin
    4. Born2Hunt
      Born2Hunt
      do you guys have a bowhunting.com app for the smart phones?
    5. hornhunter
      hornhunter
      Thanks Justin !!
    6. Iowa Veteran
      Iowa Veteran
      So, did you give it a try?
    7. The_kid_izzy
      The_kid_izzy
      ok and the other thing i was gonna ask is what camo you wear for early season (base layer, jacket and pant) and late season. (same)
      i know its solocam or gamehide. im asking bc im looking to get some good camo, and figured you could help me narrow my search.
      thanks justin
    8. The_kid_izzy
      The_kid_izzy
      ok and the other thing i was gonna ask is what camo you wear for early season (base layer, jacket and pant) and late season. (same)
      i know its solocam or gamehide. im asking bc im looking to get some good camo, and figured you could help me narrow my search.
      thanks justin
    9. The_kid_izzy
      The_kid_izzy
      any suggestions on spot and stalk tactics for blacktail? or deer in general.
      i live in oregon and where i live theres no real possibility of tree stand hunting so spot and stalk is my bread and butter.
      anythingn i need to know? scent protection, stalking, what to look for, etc.
    10. 12bowhunter12
      12bowhunter12
      When are you going to show that video of that 220" buck you mentioned in episode 16? Thanks.
    11. frantic29
      frantic29
      Just wanted to tell you that your Bowhunt or Die Show is the best out there hands down. I love it because its more real world everyday hunters that I can relate too. Also, you guys don't pull punches when something doesn't go just right or someone doesn't take the best shot. Like with Todd not taking the best shot available on his latest buck. Anyway keep up the awesome work and I have really been enjoying watching you guys this season.
    12. OkieBigBuckDown11
      OkieBigBuckDown11
      Well I live here in Oklahoma. I get to do some Kansas hunting just outside Wichita on my uncles farm, other than that i've always thought about going to Iowa or Nebraska with some friends that might want to chip in on a guided outfitter type hunt. But that wouldnt happen for a couple years. Sucks being in college with no money haha.
    13. OkieBigBuckDown11
      OkieBigBuckDown11
      Might be a stupid question but I figured I would ask. I'm looking to go a guided hunt some time. Do you and Todd do guided hunts?
    14. Marauder
      Marauder
      Hey Justin,

Just wondering what day of the week the Bowhunt or Die Video Comes out. I saw that Todd shot another monster. Later.
    15. Marauder
      Marauder
      Hey Justin,

My name is Tim Hinke. AKA Marauder. Lately I've been wondering how a person becomes part of your website in Bowhunting.com and Bowhunt or Die. I'm in college now in the Marketing Business to Business program and I've been thinking awhile in which direction I want my degree to take me. If I could use my bowhunting passion with my degree It'd make a great type of career. If you have the time let me know what you think. Either way, thanks for your advice on the Lone Wolf Tree Stands.

Shoot Straight and Be Safe

Marauder
    16. Born2Hunt
      Born2Hunt
      hey i was wondering if you know how to get a journal program like where you could write something in where you have your treestand and trail cameras and etc get back to me
    17. Iowa Veteran
      Iowa Veteran
      Happy Birthday
    18. j87harris
      j87harris
      Hey Justin,
      My name is jake Harris. I spoke with my pro shop today and they told me Lone Wolf was releasing thier new line-up of stands next week. Have you heard of seen anything about them?

Jake Harris
    19. cgoggs65
      cgoggs65
    20. Iowa Veteran
      Iowa Veteran
      Simply Thank You, it's good to be back.
  • About

General Manager - Bowhunting.com, Rhino Group, ICS
    I prefer Miracle Whip over Mayonaisse. Sorry if that offends you.

Signature

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.