Share This Page

Germ

Legendary Woodsman, from "The" Michigan

Germ was last seen:
Apr 15, 2024 at 9:42 AM
    1. quiksilver
    2. quiksilver
      quiksilver
      Found this on my computer the other day. I still think it was the funniest picture ever posted.

Good stuff, Gary. ...and good luck in Kentucky.

[IMG]
    3. quiksilver
      quiksilver
      Jerk. :poke:
    4. Hoyt 'N' It
      Hoyt 'N' It
      man why did they have to stop that thread on nugent, you and virginiashadow were onto something with those pics! nice pics!!!
    5. in da woods
      in da woods
      Germ,
      How's it hanging? you coming to the gtg in June? Say do you know how to get a hold of RD? he was talking last yr about making it this yr. Just thought you oughta now if you need another rider for making it out here.
    6. shed
      shed
      Thought I would share with you, got a letter from Mitch yesterday.. I had just written him about 1 month ago.. Little did I know that my wife tried setting up a trip out there with him for my 40th b-day but he was too busy hunting. So it looks like I am gonna try and spend a week with him scouting and shed hunting this spring. I am gonna love soaking up all that info.. anyway.. he sends me this letter yesterday .. pix of a huge 4x4 main framed buck .. with a total of 9 points on each side.. really nontypical sucker.. he let him walk at 9 yards last season due to the fact that 3 of the bucks main frame tines were snapped off from fighting.. then he found this bucks sheds, so I have pix of the sheds .. all broken off ..of course.. but a HUGE buck.. with the tines intacted this buck will go 206 nt as a 4x4 main frame with all the junk.. Sheds are freeging huge! He told me has yet to see this buck in the daylight this season but he knows hes in the area from the tracks and trail cams.. anyway, Mitch is onto a huge NT.. Hope he gets him.. Take care bud, kill that big 10 for me so I have to get on my horse !
    7. Deerslayer7
      Deerslayer7
      Michigan might have a shot this year, the way they looked against the boilermakers
    8. buckeye
      buckeye
      It has been 2106 days since Michiscum has beat the Buckeyes. It isn't looking so good this November either.
    9. Germ
      Germ
      Duke you complete me
    10. dukemichaels
      dukemichaels
      I feel bad that you don't have any "special" writings on your homepage wall.. so here I am.. writing.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 24