self employed

Share This Page

bowsie15

Die Hard Bowhunter, from cohasset ma

bowsie15 was last seen:
Mar 20, 2021
    1. leonjohn1st
      leonjohn1st
      Looking for wedding wears, www.wedding-dress-bee.com enhance you thousands of styles. The products range from wedding dresses,bridesmaids, mothers,flower girls,specialand accessories.Hope you would love it!
    2. KyleLewis
      KyleLewis
      Yeah, I think moose are pushing the deer outta there. They are crazy noisy. Only a couple days left! I still have 1 tag left! Thanks, and good luck to you too!
    3. KyleLewis
      KyleLewis
      There was alot of sign but no one in are party saw any deer. I saw a calf moose the first morning and the second afternoon I had a bull moose run towards me to about 10 yards and then turn to my right. He had his head down and was running through the woods knocking down saplings as he went. Pretty cool. Also saw a porcupine. Other than that out of 200 hunters NINE deer were harvested in 2 days. I believe it would have been more than double if they would have let us hunt the evenings. But we had to be off the property by 4. I wont be going back there next year. lol
    4. Bob Thomas
      Bob Thomas
      I got a little four point at 7:30 Thanksgiving morning. It weighed 100 pounds. Shot it at about 35 yards. I was playing around with a scent drag with Tink's 69 and when he was about 20 yards away he came to the trail and got all nervous. When I drew my bow he ran about 15 yards away and stopped. when I released he ducked and I hit him a little high in the liver. He only went about 50 yards before he piled up. I used a Rage broad head and had a great blood trail all the way.
    5. Bob Thomas
      Bob Thomas
      I've seen a lot of doe no bucks though. I watch a doe Saturday avoiding a hunter for about an hour. The guy never knew she was there. Never gave me a shot. I had another walk right under my tree stand but let it go. I hunt two different zones one I have a doe permit for the other I don't.
      Good luck!
    6. backwoodsbucks22
      backwoodsbucks22
      I hunt in Bellingham, Franklin, Westborough and out in western mass (westfield, montgomery, southampton). What about yourself?
    7. Bob Thomas
      Bob Thomas
      Good I think. I saw and drew on a coyote but didn't get a clear shot. I really don't like telling you this because I feel like and idiot but I made a perfect shot on a doe knocked her down and everything. She got up and ran about thirty yards and stopped and I was just waiting for her to die. She stayed there for about five minutes and walked off. I went to the last place I saw her and there was no blood. It was getting dark and I finally found one spot with an LED light. In case you didn't know these lights back blood sparkle. Well to make a long story short. My broad head fell off the arrow and I hit her with just the blunt end. I recovered the arrow and it didn't have any blood on it and the head was gone. I looked in the end of the arrow and there was meat inside the threaded hole.
      Hows everything going with you? I read where you set your buddy up, that was awesome of you!!!!!!
    8. bowsie15
      bowsie15
      If your looking for me I'll be up in a tree!!!!!
    9. Bob Thomas
      Bob Thomas
      Hi Bowsie, I live in Mansfield. I know what you mean. It won't be long now!
    10. Adamant2010
      Adamant2010
      Hey! I know! I'm starting to have a hard time sleeping at night because I've got hunting on the mind! Where are you from in mass?
  • About

self employed
    just got into bow hunting and love it!!!

anything outdoors