Manufacturing Engineer

Share This Page

stuntriders

Weekend Warrior, from Fort Collins, Colorado

stuntriders was last seen:
Nov 1, 2011
    1. seanmoe
      seanmoe
      Please check in on your team thread next you log on. You are on Team 18 and we are happy to have you. Just want to make sure your with us for the season.
    2. vthunter08
      vthunter08
      I am actually both a medic and medical supplu warehouse NCOIC. We are pretty safe as well, except for the long convoy's to Bagram from Kabul. Those suck and can be dangerous. Yes the ZRX is a wheelie machine but I do my best to keep it on the ground. The wife would kill me if I wrecked it and myself. We have the twisty roads in the VT mountains and that is where I like to put it through it's paces. Thank you for your service and stay positive for your season. I swear it makes all the difference in the world in success if you go out with the mind set that you are going to fill that tag. 56 days and counting!
    3. stuntriders
      stuntriders
      vthunter,

First off, thanks for serving! I spent 15 months in Iraq back in 2004. Civil engineering, Army Corp of Engineering.

I know how much you can miss something like taking a quick ride around town. ZRX1200 huh? Those things look like wheelie machines!

Did I see that you are a medic? Are you in the $h!t? We were pretty safe most of the time but there were a few months when we were in the thick of it. Mortars, RPG's, small arms and of course IED's on pretty much a daily basis.

Anyway, keep your spirits up and God bless you!
    4. vthunter08
      vthunter08
      Hey forgot to mention that your pic makes me miss my ZRX1200R! Stuck here in Afghanistan missing hunting and riding!
    5. vthunter08
      vthunter08
      Positive attitude man, it will happen if you know it will. My brother lives out there in Fort Collins, and my mother lives in Loveland. Beautiful country! They are both riders as well, he in on a R1 and she is mostly on her BMW. Good luck and never give up hope.
    6. stuntriders
      stuntriders
      Hey, sorry I haven't replied sooner. I didn't really see this til now and I am not sure what a Visitor Message is or where it will end up.

I used to do a lot more of it. I have settled down a bit in the last couple of years. I used to ride like that everywhere and then I started racing sport bikes with a local club here in Colorado and started thinking that was much better than paying for a lawyer every time I got a careless driving ticket.

Yep, heard of the StarBoyz before most. We used to hang out and watch their vids and get ideas. Do you still play?
    7. davydtune
      davydtune
      You do that crazy bike riding chit? Lol!

Ever hear of the Star Boyz? My old band had some tunes on one of their DVDs. I think it was FTP 4. Also played some shows for them and Trevor Vines. Super cool dudes.
  • About

Manufacturing Engineer
    New to bow hunting.

Signature

A wise man once told me to eschew obfuscation. Good advice, but slightly ironic!
    --------------------------
    Mathews SQ2
    Alpine soft loc
    Ripcord drop away
    Trophy Ridge Firewire V5