Grizzled Veteran, from ND

TJF was last seen:
Aug 31, 2023
    1. TJF
      TJF
      I figured 140 -145
      Scott figured 143
      You at 138 - 144

Safe to say he is around 140. Thanks !!!! There is just something about him I like.

Hey got some good news today. I can bowhunt the one tree belt area you liked so much with the killer rubs and scrapes. Pretty pumped about it. I need to get a camera down there. I might scout/hunt it this weekend fi I don't have to work. Got another spot I will hunt and scout also.

Tim
    2. TJF
      TJF
      Thanks!! Did you get my text today ???
    3. shed
      shed
      Hey bud, I got your email an scored that buck for ya... my best estimate! its in the email..
    4. TJF
      TJF
      It really is hard to say something mean when you are throwing cute bunny pictures. You suck !!!!
    5. quiksilver
    6. TJF
      TJF
      144 sheds total. Now quit slacking and go find more!!!!! LOL They are talking snow on Friday. Warmer for the weekend. I am hoping to get a good day in Saturday if the snow doesn't kill us again.
    7. shed
      shed
      YO captian.. where we at.. I am at 86 sheds... U? just curious where we are at as of the today.. 4-19
    8. shed
      shed
      haha quick that funny chit right there!
    9. quiksilver
      quiksilver
      Me, you and Gary in our family portrait.

[IMG]
    10. shed
      shed
      Hell of a buck Brother! Man hes a stud. Way to go and GREAT shot placement!
    11. TJF
      TJF
      I upload my pictures to my Photobucket account. Go to WWW.Photobucket.com . It's free to sign up for an account. Then I go to the bottom of the picture once uploaded and copy the... {img} of the picture {/img }.... and pasted it on the thread I want the picture in that I am posting or replying too. Pretty simple. Hope this helps you.

Tim
    12. stringgunjoe
      stringgunjoe
      hey tjf just seeing if your still on, got a question how do you download pictures in the shed hunting section thanks
    13. shed
      shed
      Got the Traps Tim! Thanks so much, what do I owe ya for shipping?
  • About

Signature

Bear Assault