Owner

Share This Page

ToddGraf

Administrator, 51, from Huntley, IL.

ToddGraf was last seen:
May 26, 2016
    1. Woodrow Lessor
      Woodrow Lessor
      How do i get into sending in videos of our bow hunting trips, love your show thanks whitney
    2. Gully
      Gully
      Hi Todd,
      Quick question for you...I am interested in being part of the Bowhunt or Die shows as in submitting video for it. Not sure if that is possible or what the process is for that but was hoping maybe you could tell me a little about that. I've been a big fan of this show and the Bowhunt.com website for years. Recently joined the forum to be part of all that as well. Just wondering if it's possible to become even more involved in some way. Please let me know if that's a possibility. I have some great footage from this years hunt of me taking this great 170" Iowa brute at 8 yards. Would love to share that. Thanks for your time Todd! Keep up the good work!
      /Users/stevegullickson/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2012/11/16/20121116-081215/IMG_0440.JPG
      Ok, not sure if I did the picture thing right, but I recently added it to the trophy area, so it's there if you would like to view it. Thanks!
    3. The_kid_izzy
      The_kid_izzy
      hey todd. i was wondering what camo you wear for early season (base layer, jacket and pant) and late season. (same)
      i know its mostly gamehide. im asking bc im looking to get some good camo, and figured you could help me narrow my search.
      price isnt an option, just want something that will perform. looked at the drenalin gear and i like it.
      any suggestions, im open ears.
      thanks,
      isaiah straw
    4. Hans Fahnestock
      Hans Fahnestock
      Hey Todd , do you answer these thanks, Hans
    5. Hans Fahnestock
      Hans Fahnestock
      how would i change my user name
    6. T Call
      T Call
      Hey my name is Tim I hunt hogs with a bow a guy at the archery range told me about a device that goes behind the arrow that covers the animal in a paint you can track for over a mile he saw it on tv but does not know what it is call i would love to try it does anyone know what they are called and where to get them? Thanks Tim
    7. vitalzone
      vitalzone
      Hi Tod,

I submiteed a trophy picture a couple weeks ago but I do not see it on the trophy page. How does the process work? Did I do somehting wrong when I submitted it? I am not too good with technology.
    8. Tenpoint
    9. lipripper77
      lipripper77
      Thanks Todd, I'll have to check out some of your videos
    10. dt67
      dt67
      What is the key to shooting uphill? Aim high or low? Missed a great buck yesterday.
    11. Lawrence Welty
      Lawrence Welty
      Great to be on board
    12. Marauder
      Marauder
      Hey Todd! I really enjoy your bowhunt or die videos! I was wondering where you hunt in Central Wisconsin? I live in Tomahawk and was curious. Also I was wondering what you think of the lone wolf tree stands and if the harness that comes with it is really safe and comfortable? Thanks.
    13. budlite8n3
      budlite8n3
      Thanks! Happy hunting!
    14. in da woods
      in da woods
      hey bro! looks like everything went great. how many did you end up with? can't wait for next year. for sure I'll be there. any hitches? anything to be done new for next year. we should start planning some preliminary stuff asap. talk to ya hank.
    15. dawg007
      dawg007
      Todd, What was that website you where telling me about for loading pictures at the G2G? I would like to check it out. Oh by the way, Next year I think you should stick around for more "Dawg Bites" that I cooked up. Join us next year! Steve
    16. NUZHUNTS
      NUZHUNTS
      Hey Todd, just want to say I'm a big fan. Was wondering if you can give me advice. I live in NY, and on my property there is a ton of "lady ferns" that has taken over my woods, and surroundings. Iv'e done research in where they said that lady ferns are a deer repellent. How do I get rid of them? Round up? What do you think?
      Thanks John
    17. Hoyt 'N' It
      Hoyt 'N' It
      whats up man just seeing whats going on? Give me a call when you get a chance.
      thanks, Ryan
    18. PSEWIfarmhunter
      PSEWIfarmhunter
      hi todd, my name is morgan and i have a question about something i found while looking at your guys shopping section...i see u have a pse vibracheck hush kit, would that work on my pse bruin which is 5 or 6 years old and if so how hard is it to install
    19. Bukmastr
      Bukmastr
      Todd,
      This is Dan Infalt, Andrea told me to contact you about building my website. Can you quote me a price to build a site similar to the Blood Brothers site
      ( www.bloodbro.com )
      With the forum as the home page.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 21, 1972 (Age: 51)
    Home Page:
    http://www.bowhunting.com
    Owner
    Hunting

Signature

Todd Graf - President
    Bowhunting.com