Dislikes Received:

Share This Page

JayB22

Weekend Warrior, from Calgary Alberta

JayB22 was last seen:
Dec 12, 2015
    1. aksawy
      aksawy
      هل تبحث عن افضل شركة تنظيف ركن نجد نضمن حصولك علي افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض تقدم كافة خدمات شركة نظافة بالرياض بماكينات حديثة شركة تنظيف بالرياض وعمالة مدربة فقط اطلبوا افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    2. youngfart
      youngfart
      JAY
      1st off ,your welcome at my place any time,2nd off I have a trailer and would be more than happy to bring it, as long as their is fresh water close by. Even if there isi'nt it's okay. Your more than welcome the year after if you can't make it in 2011. 2012 is okay. I have to trade a Friday & Monday to make it do able for me and that will be easy . Got to remember I have only 2 weeks holidays and that's reserved for the wife. Women huh! LMAO Merry Christmas.
      Rock
    3. Michhunter
      Michhunter
      I do most of my hunting in Michigan but starting to branch out to Ohio soon.
    4. Michhunter
      Michhunter
      How is hunting up there where you are? I have always wanted to hunt up in Canada some time. I was born there and moved to the states when I was young. Is it open for people to hunt without and outfitter? Thanks
    5. youngfart
      youngfart
      Jay
      Would you like to swap a hunt up here in Edmonton for a Calgary hunt for Mulie's, a 4 day weekend during the rut would be neat you think? Pm me with your thought's. Or Elk in early September!!!!
      Rocky
  • About

Signature

2010 Strother SR-71
    K&K Vengeance on Order in Reaper Buck
    Gold Tip Velocity Hunters
    Slick Trick Standards

"Some pursue happiness, Others create it"