Brand Loyalty

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by CMTRAV, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Polecatmasten

Polecatmasten Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I forgot Copenhagen, it is the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Minerals and now most of my plot seed - Monsterraxx
    Cameras - Covert
    Clothing - Vertigo Grey (which means I'm a scentlok guy...would love UA to offer it!!!!)
    Bow - Currently shooting a Mission...who knows what I may next
    Broadheads - Slick Tricks...have yet to find one that flies better, and have wasted many bills trying.

Everything else from calls, arrows, boots, stands, sticks and somewhat scent products I'm a diverse kinda guy but particular at the same time if that makes sense.

3. No.6Hunter

No.6Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have slowly been building my Hunting gear so I will tend to spend a little more money for quality.

Camo - UA
    Boots - Lacrosse
    Stand - Lone Wolf
    Harness - HSS
    Arrow - GoldTip
    Camera - Stealth Cam
    Minerals - Pops Loose Moose

I will say I use to be a huge Moultrie fan but, we went our separate ways since she quit working for me

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  4. srtiek

srtiek Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i can't really say brand loyalty because for camo i use lost camo and mossy oak. bow is mathews, arrows easton. only thing i use the most of is G5 for my sight, peep, and broadheads.

5. MGH_PA

MGH_PA Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    To an extent, but I'm never married to any one company. I'll continue to purchase until results or experience suggest otherwise.

6. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I would say I'm pretty brand loyal, but usually it's not because of hype or advertising. I use a lot of products that aren't the mainstream popular brands. IE, I don't shoot a Mathews bow. I try to identify quality and unique features when I'm selecting a brand. Once I've decided on the brand for me, and the product meets my expectations, I'll gladly back it in both use and in word of mouth advertising for it because I believe it's quality.

7. Thebrotherhood

Thebrotherhood Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am very brand loyal i buy a lot of Bone collector products.

8. Jacob1

Jacob1 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm not even a little brand loyal. I buy what I like best, not by what name is on it.

9. vermontwhitetail

vermontwhitetail Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    When it comes to bows, I've always held a Bear in my hand. Next bow though I intend to look for the the smoothest drawing at 65lbs, with the best back wall at 330ft per sec or better and a comfortable grip 32" axle to axle bow. I'm getting older. When it comes to sights and rests I'm pretty stuck on trophy ridge. Beman arrows, Muzzy Broadheads till they stop making a six pack. Clothes is whatever scent control I can get on sale.

10. AshAid

AshAid Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I wouldnt say I'm brand loyal but I tend to stick with the same equipment, Bear Bow, GoldTip Arrows, TruFire Release, Montec Broadheads and Treestand/Climbing Sticks and Harness is Muddy (as original poster)....alot of that is cause Ive always felt why attempt to fix something that isn't broke, and if it's doing the job why change, im not changing for the sake of change itself, and that rule applies to ever area of my life, weather it is Golf, Fishing, Hunting etc.......now clothing I tend to get whatever is on sale at DSG, Gander Mt, Wally World....refuse to spend the extra for 1 brand solely

11. grnhd

grnhd Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Like somebody else said,I'm loyal to a brand as long as they keep making quality stuff but I wont stick with them if they start turning out crap. Hoyt keeps making good bows I'll keep buying hoyt, browning keeps making good shotguns, I'll keep buying brownings.

12. cdcj

cdcj Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am not brand loyal per say. If something works great, I will stick with them for a while. I have discovered that i like Lacrosse rubber boots better than any other brand. Like Nockturnal lighted nocks. Only use Summit climbers and like the comfort of Millennium hang ons for comfort.

13. biscuit

biscuit Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Somewhat brand loyal, but not enough to be blinded. I will use/try a different product provided it is cost comparable and just at good if not better. Example I own two Mathews bows and two Hoyts.

14. cdcj

cdcj Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The Millenniums are hard to stand up in quickly if you want to stand to shoot. I have mine set up where I can only cover 180 degrees or less, so I can shoot sitting.

15. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm pretty brand loyal on the bigger items but not everything. I'm more concerned with quality and if I've had a problem with a certain product or not. If I've never personally had a problem I'll continue to buy it. Most times I don't get to concerned with price, you do usually haveta pay for quality it's just how it is most of time.

Bow: Mathews
    Arrows: Carbon Express
    BH: Rage
    Clothing: UA
    Boots: LaCrosse
    Stands: Big game or Muddy
    Trail cam: Covert

That's the main things I keep the same everything else is changeable.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

16. frantic29

frantic29 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm not really. There are brands I like more than others but I'm not in the least loyal to only that brand. The closest I come to loyal is clothing probably. Most everything I have is
    Cabelas because it's good stuff at decent prices and they make tall sizes in nearly everything they sell which is a make our break for me on most clothing items. Other than that it's whatever I can afford or whatever I think is best.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

17. Panacea Nike

Panacea Nike Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Agree with the Millennium stand. I just got my first Millennium 100U and while it is probably the most comfortable stand I have it is very hard to stand up in. I wish I would have known this before I bought the stand.

I am not brand loyal, I like to try new products and they keep changing year to year. A brand I like this year may be replaced by another brand next time I purchase. I liked the Moultrie M880 last year but do not like the new M880 so I got a Stealthcam this year. My camo is what I can get on sale. I am not even brand loyal when it comes to beer; I change beers all the time.

18. Jimmany

Jimmany Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The only thing that I would say that Im loyal to I scent control and I use Scent Killer.

19. Mathewshooter

Mathewshooter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm not brand loyal. I usually buy what feels best to me. There are some brands that I WONT buy though. Rocky boots, Bowtech and anything from 60X to name a few.

20. kb1785

kb1785 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Brand loyal to a point. If something has worked for me in the past and I have a good knowledge of support and quality that I am getting I will usually continue with that as long as it keeps working. If not then I look to make a switch. Price, quality and service/support are the most important things to me.