Cabelas Full Draw 400g boots

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by frantzracing0, Aug 12, 2014.

1. frantzracing0

frantzracing0 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone have any experience? Im looking for a light and comfortable boot for oct through early december. I have a pair of 600g rubber boots but I just cant get used to rubber. Its not for me I suppose. I dont do to much hiking or stalking, mostly just stand and blind hunting. But a few of my stands have small platforms so these look like they will be comfortable up in the tree.

2. bgusty

bgusty Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I don't have any experience with that particular model, but I have two pairs of unlined Cabelas boots that are in their 4th season and still going strong. They back their products well too. I used to work there and customer service was really emphasized.

3. frantzracing0

Dislikes Received:
    thanks for the reply. I ended up ordering these AND a pair of Bogs Eagle Cap boots. Gonna try both

4. SPOTnSTALK

SPOTnSTALK Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    If you are going to sit stand there are better options to keep them toes warm.

5. enemyofsilence

enemyofsilence Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    What are the options? Your opinion? One boot does all?

6. SPOTnSTALK

SPOTnSTALK Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I love my uninsulated Full Draw kicks and shot myself ta pieces today at the range course but it depends on your hunting style. With a good pair of merino wool socks the insulated ones may do fine in stand but I feel these are more for movers and shakers. My feet got cold several mornings when things got good and the pace slowed way down to inches at a time. I like the boots, however; if I was pinned down in one good spot for any duration I would like more of a boot style as opposed to an athletic boot.

7. frantzracing0

Dislikes Received:
    They are mainly for early season. Last year I wore tennis shoes, but my toes were getting cold in the mornings. So im thinking the 400 grain ones will be perfect for early season. Plus they look extremely comfortable as well