Rinehart rhino bag= worst target ever!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by maxpetros, May 1, 2014.

1. ARCHER_CHI_RHO

ARCHER_CHI_RHO Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    i'm somewhat in the same boat with a different target. yellow jacket...no bueno

2. JJD

JJD Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have found Yellow Jacket to be inconsistent. Present target, arrows easy to pull out on one side and very tough to pull from the other side. One I had before was pretty good. fairly easy to pull from anywhere on the target.

My 3D buck target is Rinehart. It's great and will likely buy another when it wears out. Probably an 18-1 when this Yellow jacket is ready for the dumpster.

3. thirdhandman

thirdhandman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    For field points, I'll put our Rag Bag Target and DIY range target skins up against any foam target period. Easier to pull, longer lasting Guaranteed.

4. Rampaige

Rampaige Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I've definitely shot in my house before. Usually when it's dark out and I want to try something new. Unfortunately I've done more damage to the house shooting outside haha

5. jeffacarp

jeffacarp Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I've been covertly following this thread to see the outcome and I'm pleased with their response to you! I bought the same bag in January because I was due for a new target. It would not stop my new injexion FMJ arrows. I passed through on my first half dozen shots which resulted I all my fletchings being ripped off. I was ANGRY! I need to give them a call and see what they can do for me. Thanks again for posting this.

6. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    No problem. They will make it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. jeffacarp

Dislikes Received:
    Spoke with Matt today at rinehart customer service. My rhino block should ship out tomorrow. They gave me the cost of the bag as a credit towards any target of my choice. Pretty pleased with the transaction and the service.

8. Sticknstringarchery

Sticknstringarchery Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    A little birdie tells me there is a new bag coming out that is like no other on the market. They say it's almost illegal to make a 2 sides bag target this tough. They say if it were a person, it would be unsafe to be in the same room with it for more than a few seconds. They say many arrows were ruined during development from shooting 6 arrow groups into 1-1/2" circles trying to destroy it.

As for the bag the this post was originally started about, worst bag I've seen so far. I've seen a lot lately. I have one in my office that has 4 holes in it and an arrow sunk to the fletchings at 20yd. The sipper on the bottom has busted open and it has only been transported 3 times and once was from one office to another.

It's great what they are doing to replace these but, they really need to remove them from the market before they hurt the company. I really am glad to know they are treating their customers that well.

9. thirdhandman

thirdhandman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    "A little birdie tells me there is a new bag coming out that is like no other on the market. They say it's almost illegal to make a 2 sides bag target this tough. They say if it were a person, it would be unsafe to be in the same room with it for more than a few seconds. They say many arrows were ruined during development from shooting 6 arrow groups into 1-1/2" circles trying to destroy it."

Sounds a whole lot like the Third Hand Rag Bag.

20140427_102747.jpg 20140427_102853.jpg

10. jeffacarp

Dislikes Received:
    Called customer service Monday, target just arrived!
    Very impressed rinehart!!![​IMG]

11. Sticknstringarchery

Sticknstringarchery Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    May sound like it but, it's not.