Bow Bat

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by kansasbowhunter52, Feb 26, 2014.

1. kansasbowhunter52

kansasbowhunter52 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Does anybody use the Bow Bat. Was wundering if it makes noise when in use against your clothes and will it hold my T5 quiver while used . Just mostly wanting pros and cons Thanks in advance

2. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I just had to look it up because I wasn't sure what you were talking about. I have seen those before but never looked at them. Looks like an interesting item. Not sure I would ever have a need for it but still interesting.

3. Brucifer

Brucifer Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I had to look it up as well. I think it would make a great range bag, I do not see any added value using it while hunting.

4. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    It'll hold your bow with or without a quiver. The material should be quiet enough. They make for an awesome treestand pack!

5. kansasbowhunter52

kansasbowhunter52 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Main reason i'm even was looking at it is I want a bow sling. This one covers the cams and string as well as the sight pins that is important to me. Is there a better option? I know it will hold my bow with quiver while transportaion what i was wundering in one of the pics online should it on the pack while being used on the tree.

6. No.6Hunter

No.6Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I used one this past year and it worked well for what it is.

No noise, and when you hook it up to the tree there is a pocket you can slide a quiver into.

Seems like they may have designed these inside/out IMO

7. tfarah22

tfarah22 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah it looks like it would be a sweet stand pack. Especially if you had to hike in a ways. Not sure that it would work well for backcountry as you couldn't hold more then a days worth of gear and food.

8. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  9. BEAR09

BEAR09 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have used the bow bat for a few years now. It has served me well. It not only holds and protects your bow while heading to the stand but it also holds most of your other hunting items (quiver, grunt call, allen wrenches, release, flash light, and so on). It usually isn't until the cold of late season that I typically need to bring my backpack along. I can get to my hunting location and be heading to the stand in no time knowing I have my essentials in my bow bat. The sling makes for an effortless carry and the pack works great for me transporting my bow up and down the tree. It was a great buy for me. Worth the money in my opinion. I believe anyone can make this product work well for them.