Team #8 lets get roll call going........

Discussion in '2014 Turkey Contest' started by Dickie Tunes, Mar 17, 2014.

1. POWERHAWK_11

POWERHAWK_11 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    On our way to our baseball double header today I saw 15 birds in a couple mile stretch with 10 of them being strutters. Talk about exciting.

2. Relic

Relic Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Getting closer! Can't wait.

3. mitchp21

mitchp21 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Mom knocked one down with the boom-stick last week. Got 3 others that have been coming in pretty regularly.. There's about a 99.9% chance I'll at least get a shot at one with the bow in the next couple weeks!

4. Relic

Relic Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Opens Wednesday here. I'm going after the bird I hunted last year. An old red phase bird that gave me the slip more than once last season....always one step ahead of me. This year I have his number and he'll be gettin a call first thing Wednesday morning. Seen him Saturday and today strutting his stuff for the girls...I crawled in close enough to watch a bit and crawled back out. Hopefully I can make it happen. shot the bow a bit today and I'm ready...gonna run and bow...no blind this year. Gonna be tough.

5. POWERHAWK_11

POWERHAWK_11 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well i put a bird on the ground this morning but it wasn't with the bow. i may look into getting another tag and trying to kill one with the bow to help the team. 19# 1" spurs and a 9" beard

[​IMG]

6. mitchp21

mitchp21 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Nice job! I've got until Tuesday to try to get one.. I was able to call in gobblers for my mom and a friend in previous weeks, but of course during my week I can't get anything to come in :(