Female Hunters!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Alissa Kay, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Alissa Kay

Alissa Kay Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Oh gosh, she'd probably slap you for the sandwich comment lol. I understand though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Kristine

Kristine Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Im here! Hey girlfriend hows it goin? Yes im very jealous of all ur new goodies lol! We should shoot together. Oh & don't think ur getting my rock at GTG Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

3. Christine

Christine Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Hi ya'll! I've been known to do some hunting on occasion. :)

4. Alissa Kay

Alissa Kay Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I love it! But I probably won't be shooting at the G2G. I'll probably be busy workin' but we'll see. I'll for sure be there though!

5. Jmona

Jmona Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hello Ladies!
    I'm new and very passionate about the sport. Now am no Lars Anderson but I am learning to get better.

In my case it was the way around. I got my husband in to Archery. He said at first he didn't want to and when he saw me draw back and released he was sold lol
    We both got New bows but sadly they got stolen and now just waiting on payday (Army) to get new ones cus our assurant insurance aren't covering it which is bs. But, am not letting this discourage me!
    As a mom of 2, waiting for my oldest sons birthday so he can get started since he is getting a Bow as a present and then the classes to come along with it.
    It's so exciting to see my family engaging in to something I wanted to do long time ago but could cus I've been sick, so I decided not to care if is get better or not, just get head over heels and do it and here I am and man is archery addicting!

As funny as it sounds is all it's talked about in my house lately lol ----> coming from a man that didn't even considered getting a bow till he saw me sending Arrows fly free :ROTFLMAO: