Paperwork

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by BJE80, Feb 5, 2014.

1. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    We have become a cover your a** society due to the ridiculous number of lawsuits, hence more bureaucratic bs.

2. henson59

henson59 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I work for a home infusion company and between all of the medicare requirements and insurance requirments the paperwork gets pretty deep around here. Paperwork just keeps building everyday. We were actually just purchased by CVS-Caremark so I expect it to get even worse once we start merging systems and processes.

3. jmbuckhunter

jmbuckhunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    CAT loves making us do paperwork........But then they make tree harvesting equipment.:busted:

4. OK/Sooner

OK/Sooner Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Our paperwork the last three years has gotten ridiculous. I wasn't as bad until our company got bought out now it's bad.

5. NY Bowhunter

NY Bowhunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Funny you posted this (not really.. but kind of). I'm in the process of buying and taking over a company here in NY. It deals with spraying of pesticides in both residential and businesses. I seriously think the regulations, paperwork, restrictions, licensing, insurances,etc... has to be the MOST ridiculous thing I have ever experienced in my life. I actually have to take a few classes to get correct certification as owner. I can't even begin to explain to you what I am dealing with. And the thing is..... in the end this step is about 3% of what needs to be done for the business. Have hardly had time to get into the nuts and bolts of the business as far as billing, marketing, operations, projections, costs, etc... I am absolutely mind boggled and at points have almost said screw it.

6. frenchbritt123

frenchbritt123 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I am a licensed broker and an appraiser. The amount of paperwork I see is growing.

7. jeffacarp

jeffacarp Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Try working in a hospital while all this Obama care crap is trying to be implemented. The hospital I work for actually put together a committee in charge of what we were calling "focus 2015". In essence it was a system wide overhaul of how we document and justify our treatments in order to be compliant with Obama care statutes. The paperwork and amount of BS triple and quadruple charting is insane!!!

If you're a fan of obamacare, I'm sorry for the likely offense my previous statements caused. But seriously, it's one of the worst things to ever happen to healthcare in our country