Bowadx Shirts?

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by HunterC., Jan 8, 2014.

1. HunterC.

HunterC. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I know a few of you guys have some of the Bowadx shirts and I was considering ordering some for myself. I love the shirts but I am worse then any 16 year old girl when it come's to my clothes. Yeah, yeah. I know it sound's kind of :dan:, but I got to look my best for the ladies! :lol: LOL I am extremely picky when it come's to how my shirts fit. My question is do the shirts run small, big, or anything? I will be getting the regular fit which is 100% cotton so I know it will shrink some but how much? I usually wear a medium or a large depending on who makes it. To give me an idea of the fit, how do they compare to Buck Wear shirts? Thanks for any help.

2. Sparkchaser

Sparkchaser Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i have three shirts and my wife has a fitted shirt. i also wear Buck wear shirts lol. My Bowadx shirts shrank less than my Buckwear shirts. i wear a large and it fits great, they run true to size. my wifes shirt is a fitted and they run really small, she wears a medium to largish shirt and i had to get her an XL in the fitted shirts. the Bowadx shirts actually shrank like my Under Armour shirts do, if you have UA shirts to compare them to.

3. Sparkchaser

Sparkchaser Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    BTW you will like Chad. he runs the place and is a stellar dude i really cant say enough good stuff about him. if you want tell him Robert Wagner sent you and says hello.

4. HunterC.

HunterC. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Okay, thank you very much. I seen your post a while ago and that is what led me to visit the website. I was going to pm you and ask but I figured if anyone else has any of the shirts they could put some input in also. I will probably go ahead and order one shirt to start with but I like all the shirts so I will most likely end up ordering all of them! lol Thank you again and I will be sure to mention you when I place my order(s)!