Martin Jaguar vs PSE Coyote.

Discussion in 'Traditional Archery' started by Berserker, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Berserker

Berserker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hi everyone.

I'm new to the forum and to archery. My interest is in traditional archery. Been practiceing with a 20# 56" PSE Optima for a wile now and I'm reade to upgrade to greater poundage. I would like to know the opinions of as much members as possible that have used the Martin Jaguar and the PSE Coyote recurved for target practicing or hunting. I would like to buy one of this two, I just need as much input from people that have experienced both as possible. Which one would you pick and why.

Thanks

2. woodsman

woodsman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm not familiar with either bow so I can't answer your question. But, welcome to the site and Traditional archery.

3. horus11b

horus11b Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I would probably say the martin, simply becasue you'll get more resell value out of it. Limbs are cheaper than the PSE's as well. so if you buy the jaguar you can feasably push yourself into a solid hunting weight by putting the old limbs on craigslist.

4. JimPic

JimPic Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I know Martin had issues with the limbs delaminating on the Jaguar...don't know if they fixed that or not, but that's enough to keep me away from them.