What is too cold for you?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by WhiteBrow24, Dec 8, 2013.

1. CoryTN

CoryTN Newb

Dislikes Received:
    There is such thing as it being too cold? You will do anything for something you love.

2. bowcrazy30

bowcrazy30 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I went out when it was 2 degrees outside, and it wasnt that bad, there was a wind so with windchill it was about zero. Yes i did have lots of layers on and sweats under my drenalin pants, and I was warm. I was really impressed with my UA Browtine boots my feet did get cold but they got cold around noon. I figured that wasnt bad for as cold as it was and they only being 800g. I think I would still go out if it was in the negative teens. I love being out there and you cant get any deer sitting on the couch wishing it would warm up!!

3. WV Hunter

WV Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    If I lived in an area that had big bucks, I might consider hunting in the bitter cold. As it is...when its below about 15, I probably ain't going. There's a 99% chance I'm not gonna see a big one anyhow, so I might as well not freeze. Once in a while I'll hunt in the real cold, but it ain't often....and I almost never do outside of the rut.

4. Full Draw

Full Draw Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    It's never been too cold for me. I may not hunt all day but I'm out for a few hours.

"Live Life at Full Draw"