Ramcat Broadheads?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by BlakeF227, Nov 27, 2013.

1. BlakeF227

BlakeF227 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Has anybody heard about/ had any success with these? At our local pro shop they have videos playing of extreme blood loss from animals shot with these. They look like great heads.

2. POWERHAWK_11

POWERHAWK_11 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    One of my best friends is a prostaffer for Ramcat. The inventor of Ramcat is a good friend of the family. I have seen the design and it is a very good design. It is a double cutting edge so that if the arrow pulls out it will still cut on its way out. The blades can be replaced pretty easily. They have the fixed and expandable heads. Haven't seen first hand any entry wounds but the prostaffer I know has pictures of deer he has shot and the holes and blood trails look very good.

3. alexjoelslaydon

alexjoelslaydon Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I haven't used them but the whole double sided blade seems pretty nice. I would try them but I already got some killzones. They look like there worth a try.

4. BlakeF227

BlakeF227 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    They seem to be a very good company. I`ve heard nothing but good things. I`m hoping to get some for next year. I love the back-cut technology, just in case you don`t get a pass through.