2014 Mathews New Bow Countdown

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Polecatmasten, Nov 3, 2013.

1. twmessmer

twmessmer Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I think the creed xs looks pretty nice, but im sure it's not much different than the creed.

2. TheHardWoods913

TheHardWoods913 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I agree it looks pretty sweet and I like the shorter ATA, but not feeling the reduction in speed. As for the Chill R, like the speed gain, but I am a guy that likes a shorter rather than longer ATA not sure how I'd feel about the 33" ATA length. Looking forward to shooting them though and seeing for myself, but as of now I think I'm sticking with my Heli-m. I was expecting more out of Mathews and am not too impressed. I think next year will be a good year.

3. SPOTnSTALK

SPOTnSTALK Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I can't say that I expected more. I absolutely have an all out love affair with my bow and really enjoy shooting it as much as time will allow, Mr. McPherson knows the product is solid and what is needed. ... they simply have a great, smooth, hard hitting bow line that...well,..works when you ask it to.

4. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I was really thinking about getting a new bow this year because I am still shooting my Helim but to be honest I think I still like it better then this years and last years options. Guess I will just wait another year.

5. Bowhunter_IL_BT

Bowhunter_IL_BT Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Bowtech almost a Mathews ? Think its the other way around. Mathews solo cam bows that have timing issues with knock point where as Bowtech has Overdrive binary cams and cable strings that are mirror images of each other with no timing issues. Yet to see many Mathews bows actually get their bows to there so called IBO speeds.

Mathews keeps coming out with just little modifications every year with no Innovation. So they made a smaller Creed with a
    28 in ata wow that's a lot there !!!! Sorry to disappoint but Mathews is no more than a NAME!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  6. SPOTnSTALK

SPOTnSTALK Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

Do not be sorry, there is absolutely no trace of disappointment.

7. ArcheryAddict21

ArcheryAddict21 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Im pretty disappointed that they just made small changes to last years creed and chill. Still great bows none the less but was hoping for something different to hit the market..