any problems with lacrosse??

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Ricpac, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Ricpac

Ricpac Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I ordered from their site 2 weeks ago and it still says in stock. i call today and they say its still on backorder and they don't know when it should ship. anybody have a problem with shipping? i do not plan on going hunting this weekend, maybe next but i would like to be kept up to date of things that i spend my hard-earned money on.

2. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Thats not good. Did you try to call them to check the status?

3. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Never ordered direct from them so no experience there. IMO ordering direct from big manufacturers is almost always slower and less reliable than a prominent retailer. Most of the time they're setup to do business with distributors and big box stores doing large volumes of orders. When it comes to 1-on-1 consumer orders they can fall a little short. Hopefully they get your problem worked out soon.

Not sure which boots you ordered but my Aeroheads rock. Super comfortable, easy to get on/off and surprisingly warm for their thickness.

4. Ricpac

Ricpac Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    yep, i called. no luck there. could not give me a date they would ship.

5. Heckler

Heckler Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You have to be careful with prominent retailers as well. A lot of items these days (high dollar or larger items) will ship direct from the manufacturer. The retailer will advertise them as instock even though they don't actually have them or know what the manufacturers inventory is.

This happened to me when I ordered my Aerohead boots.

6. SWitchBacKXT

SWitchBacKXT Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    That sucks man, I got mine off of amazon had them in 4days. Hope you can get it figured out. They are a incredible boot.

7. louisdh

louisdh Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I just got some, but was weird. Got a confirmation email saying the purchase went through, and they would send me shipping info when it shipped. No sipping email, so I called a week later (was on hold for 20 min easy), and asked what was going on. They said they shipped, and got them a few days later. Keep calling you will get someone who knows whats up, maybe they already shipped like mine without a notice?

8. Ricpac

Ricpac Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    After emailing back and forth, I got an answer today. They said they received a shipment of the boots I ordered and my boots will ship either today or Monday. Now I just hope they got properly lol

9. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Which boots did you order?

I ordered a pair of Aerohead 3.5mm on Saturday the 12th. They shipped Thursday the 17th and are scheduled for delivery on Monday the 21st.

10. Ricpac

Ricpac Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    aerohead 3.5

11. droat

droat Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I bought a pair of Aeroheads from Cabelas. They shipped direct from Lacrosse and took almost a month to arrive. It was a hassle, but I absolutely love the boots. They are very comfortable and durable.

12. Ricpac

Ricpac Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    update... They shipped out yesterday and i got them today, Maybe they overnighted due to the back and forth? Anyway, i put these things on, jesus H christ, they are so comfortable,i put them on with a thick sock, there is a tiny amount of room in the front and my ankle slips a bit in the back but i think the 9 will be too small. i cant wait to get out in the field.