Just needed a shoulder to lean on...

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by HunterC., Sep 10, 2013.

1. 2 Lunger

2 Lunger Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So what do you do when she calls you on Thursday after just seeing you the first time in two weeks on Tuesday and as soon as you walk in she says, "you're having relations with me tonight and don't think your way out of it." Of course I didn't say no and now I know how it feels to be a booty call. Ouch....

2. NY Bowhunter

NY Bowhunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Wrong move bro. She now has the best of both worlds. Need to let her feel what its like without you in the picture forever. You are now her B*@$%. JMO. Simply doesn't work like that. Never has..... never will. If you're cool with that, then rock it out. But if you have any desires of being with her long term? Cut it loose.

3. 2 Lunger

2 Lunger Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Oh, I knew I f'ed up as soon as it was over. She pulled my own moves on me and got away with it. I've got tricks I still haven't used yet. She comes over ever Tuesday for our weekly get together with friends and friends of friends. I plan on having the girl she most jealous of here and hanging close to me. A real Richard move, but I have to get the upper hand back. Doesn't mean she won't walk out the door and do her own thing though. Best move is probably just to cut ties. Cool thing is after our hookup, I pretty much lost a lot of feelings for her. I figure I'm not the only one on her call list after seeing those actions. She shut down her feelings the whole time.

4. Schuls

Schuls Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Probably better to be mature about it and just tell her not to come over for the get together anymore considering you broke up. Playing childish games like inviting a girl over that she is jealous of just shows you still are hooked on her when you should really be just moving on. Your friends that do the weekly get together will understand if you ask her not come if it's at your house. Just be the mature one in this situation rather than playing dumb games with her bud. Trust me, makes things go much easier. I did that with the girl I got serious with after the ex-wife and things went south and rather than move on I played too many games and it bit me in the ***.

5. chopayne

chopayne Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Ive got to say, that though the feeling of revenge might be nice, it might be better to be mature as stated above and end on mutual disagreement. Really who wins at the end of sleeping with the girl she was most jealous of? All she has are hurt feelings and you may have that grim satisfaction of revenge, but is that really the way to live life? I dont think you should be burning bridges, you should be preserving them, the time for you two may not have been right but it may be in the future. Besides it's much better to have more girlfriends than to burn every one of them, it's more likely that they can introduce you to the next girlfriend. Way better than hanging around with a bunch of dudes.

6. 2 Lunger

2 Lunger Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed. Advice taken. Just thinking with emotions instead of being rational. I'm going to let her come over, but we are going to have a long talk afterwards and either set the boundaries and if she can't handle that then I'm telling her its best we have no contact.

7. Terps2016

Terps2016 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Same thing just happened to me and my boyfriend. Don't worry man, the woods will help heal you. Have some fun too!!

8. chopayne

chopayne Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    When a woman sets her mind, there is no turning back. Everything is also your fault and none of hers.

Anyways, I dont understand how woods can help. To me, the last thing I want to do is be alone, id rather be surrounded by people. I wish being alone is what I needed.

9. frantzracing0

frantzracing0 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hunter C, I dated a girl from 14 years old through to high school graduation. We were set to get married aug 1st of 07 and 6 weeks before the wedding and I caught her in MY bed with MY best man. Needless to say I was devistated. Dont do what I did, I fell into a pretty destructive lifestyle for a few months. Tons of drinking, random women ect (sounds fun but trust me, when youre upset and lonely it makes it much worse)

fast forward 7 years. I have a BEAUTIFUL family. 2 amazing children, a wonderful soon to be wife (tieing the knot nov 2nd) and an awesome home and career.

Moral of the story, be upset then pick yourself up and enjoy your time for yourself. Time and the Good lord above will bring you a woman you never thought could make you so happy. When that happens, this will be a distant memory

Good luck brother

10. Siman/OH

Siman/OH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Question A) what did you do when you found them?

Question B) is he your best man for this wedding?

11. frantzracing0

frantzracing0 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    answer A.) I hit him....over and over, and I wanted to make sure she saw him get hit. Some type of caveman instinct I guess. BUT, believe it or not I regret that to this day. They were both out of my life that instant, why I chose to physicaly hurt someone over the deal is beyond me. I wish I had turned around and walked out. He had a broken nose and needed stitches in his eye and lip. I broke my hand in the ordeal. He never even fought back. Everyone makes poor judgement calls and I should have let the lord be the judge in this case.

Answer B.) NO lol I havent spoken to him since that night and have only encountered him once or twice in the past years.

12. HunterC.

HunterC. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey thanks bud! I hope the same happens for me. Things have been so much easier since it happened though, I never realized how unhappy I was during the relationship. Maybe this is what I needed? Crazy things is, I never realized I was unhappy. It is just weird.:confused:

13. HunterC.

HunterC. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:

Question C.) Your soon to be wife isn't related to the ex is she? As in sister or something like that?? lol :jerry:

Congrats on soon-to-be tieing the knot btw!!