Titanium Xtreme Sight by AXT

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by chopayne, Sep 1, 2013.

1. chopayne

chopayne Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone got reviews on this? I saw Dustin DeCroo on this website did one, it didn't seem like it got half bad review. When I check on AT though I can't see anyone who gives it good reviews. Im looking for a sight lighter than Spott Hogg, right now I own a Tommy hogg and it is making my bow right heavy on top of a quiver.

I saw this AXT sight on a hunting magazine, it said it was 8oz, I dont know how much tommy hogg is but im guessing atleast 16oz+.

2. linkinsplita

linkinsplita Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I don't own one personally however my hunting bud just purchased one with his new Bowtech Experience. He absolutely loves it. i took a couple shots with it on his bow and from just a quick glance its a very sturdy built sight.. Super bright pins, like you said very lightweight being titanium.. Best part about it in my opinion is where and where the sight light is located, it allows just for the pins to become bright and doesn't have the visual of a spot light attached to your bow with the light lighting up the entire housing...

Very nice sight if you are willing to spend the coin.

3. chopayne

chopayne Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I don't care much for the sight light and wouldn't mind if I had one that was removed to have 1oz less of weight!

Does lighted sight disqualify you for P&Y or any record books? Just thinking it is electronics.