Deerassic Classic and Ghost Blinds

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by PackerFanShootingMathews, Aug 6, 2013.

1. PackerFanShootingMathews

PackerFanShootingMathews Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just got back from Deerassic Classic in Cambridge, OH and it was a blast like always. I did see the Ghost Blinds there again this year and have to admit that I was impressed with the way they were set up out there.
    I was just wondering if anyone has used the Ghost Blinds archery hunting deer?

The reflectivness of this worries me, but thought it was worth getting some opinions on!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. buttonbuckmaster

buttonbuckmaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I used the Ghost Blind turkey hunting the past 2 years. I haven't tried it to bowhunt yet. It seems to work as advertised. Just stay out of direct sunlight when possible if you are worried about glare.

3. Jerrysan97

Jerrysan97 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I am 15 I don't like heights. I want to hunt from the ground. I am wanting to get a Ghost Blind. Does it work really well?

4. buttonbuckmaster

buttonbuckmaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I can't really say in regards to bowhunting deer. It's only about 3ft high, so drawing your bow will be difficult without getting busted. For turkeys, it flat out works.

5. Whitetail_Widowmaker

Whitetail_Widowmaker Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    It's a creative idea to reflect the environment back so it looks natural to whatever game you are hunting at that given time. But I have to kind of agree with buttonbuckmaster, I'm 6 foot 4 inches and when I sit down I'm still reasonably taller than three foot and even with the blind extensions it would be hard to draw a bow with out getting busted and we all know about a bucks sixth sense and how aggravating that is.