TRU Ball Boss X Release

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by beaubowhunter, Jun 20, 2013.

1. beaubowhunter

beaubowhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I currently have this release and wanted to share about how great it is! I have the 4 fingered handle with adjustable thumb barrel to customize it's location for comfort. The adjustable sensitivity on the release action is awesome, allowing for the shooter to have it set as cold or hot as you want. One of the greatest features, IMO, is that it doesn't load up at full draw. Meaning that when you set it to where you want it and test the sensitivity off the string, it is just as sensitive at full draw. That makes it a lot easier to get used to shooting in the yard; so when you are on the stand at full draw on a deer, you know exactly how it is going to preform.

It also features TRU Ball's V-lock strap attachment. If you are uncomfortable with a handle for fear of it slipping out of you hand, you can attach a buckle or velcro wrist strap for added security and safety. Whether you are wanting a tournament handle or a hunting one, the TRU Ball Boss X is an excellent choice for either. I shoot with my palm face away from my body with no problem what so ever. A lot of other handles the head is fixed and turning your palm out will cause the loop to twist, which can affect your arrow flight or even sensitivity of release. The Boss X features a 360 rotating head that eliminates the torque that would be caused by shooting with my palm out.

Overall I have been thoroughly impressed with this release and recommend it to anyone who is wanting shoot a handle, whether you are a beginner to it or a seasoned veteran. Check 'em out at www.truball.com Good shooting!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371737916.328790.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371737938.476717.jpg

Genesis 27:3
    T.R.U. Ball Shooting Staff
    JBK Strings Shooting Staff

2. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Nice review. Thanks

3. beaubowhunter

beaubowhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You're welcome!

Genesis 27:3
    T.R.U. Ball Shooting Staff
    JBK Strings Shooting Staff

4. HunterC.

HunterC. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Great review!! I currently switched from a wrist strap to a T-handle and it was a great choice. It takes some getting used to but it really helped with target panic and helps you get a better, more consistent anchor point.

5. cooperve

cooperve Newb

Dislikes Received:
    They also have great customer service. I had a problem with my Boss X and they took care of it with no hassle.