Embarrassing moments: What's one of your most?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by REMYNGTON, May 7, 2013.

1. REMYNGTON

REMYNGTON Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    One of my most embarrassing moments happened freshman year in highschool. There was a beautiful girl I had a crush on since 7th grade. At the beginning of freshman year I had finally worked up the nerve to start talking to her and stuff. One day while walking after school I looked up and saw her walking with some of her friends about 20 yards or so in front of me and my friends. I took off and ran up there and started talking and walking with her group. I was locked on looking at her while talking and walking then all of a sudden a stop sign jumped out in front of me. BAMM I smacked right into it. They were all laughing so hard and my friends were aswell because they saw it happen aswell. I was embarrassed bigtime. I think my face was more red than my forehead where I hit the pole. Haha. And of course being the good friends they were my buddies didn't let me live that one down all through that school year. :D

I'm sure I'll think of a few more to share soon.

2. dprsdhunter

dprsdhunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    after work one day I stopped at the mail box and picked up my mail. I was looking at some of the mail as I pulled on up the drive way. Just kind of idling along looking at some mail not paying attention when BAM I ran into the garage.

3. Muzzy Man

Muzzy Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    So did you ever get a date with her?

4. REMYNGTON

Dislikes Received:
    Actually yeah we dated for a couple months and that was it. She ended up being one of those popular, gorgeous and knew it, conceited types. I lost interest in her personality not long after getting to know her.

5. Muzzy Man

Dislikes Received:
    Shorts pulled down to my ankles when I was water skiing once... I didn't realize it for waaay too long. But that is just one of a very long list of embarassing moments for me. Thought I had my Speedo on under my shorts once at the beach and... well...

I not sure which is more embarrasing... shining everyone... or that no one seemed to notice.

6. Siman/OH

Siman/OH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I made a "Your Mom" joke to a coworker whos mom recently died. I forgot. Felt pretty bad.

7. REMYNGTON

Dislikes Received:
    Ohhh no ouch! Yeah I would've felt horrible about accidentally doing that.

8. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    How about needing to go to the bathroom really bad, finally make it in and start getting my business done when someone walks in and I realize they are wearing heals! Needless to say, I waited for them to finish, and the coast to be clear before I slipped out of the women's bathroom.

9. Muzzy Man

Dislikes Received:
    Ralphed on the pitcher's mound in the middle of a ballgame. I had drunk too much gator-aide between innings. Had a decent game going too.

10. REMYNGTON

Dislikes Received:
    I worked in the restaurant business for about 9 years. Did it all from server, cook, bartend, manage. One time when waiting tables on a busy Friday night I had a table of 4 well dressed folks. It was 2 couples obviously out to celebrate something. Anyway I was coming back from getting their drinks and bread. I had a full tray because they ordered bar drinks and I usually would always bring a water for someone that ordered a bar drink. Got back to the table and just as I arrived I tripped over my own feet and drenched everyone there. That was very embarrassing. They were awesome people though. My manager at the time apologized told them that the restaurant would pay for their dry cleaning and that the next time they came back their next meal was on the house. They left and came back that night. Requested me as their server and had a great meal and time. They asked me to bring a copy of the bill before the manager comped it so I did. The original bill was for right at $90. I then went back with my manager as he presented the comped bill to them. It was only for about $20 it was just a couple drinks they had. They handed me a $100 and said thanks keep the change.

Super embarrassing but turned out to be a great night.

11. rockinchair

rockinchair Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Was at a viewing for my next door neighbor about a month ago, and her son walks up we exchange hand shakes, how do you do's.

He then says, "Thanks for coming, Cody." To which I responded, "Glad to be here."

12. Dalton

Dalton Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    During a varsity football game my sophomore year of high school, I was put onto the kickoff return team for a kid who had been injured earlier that game. Well, the kickoff came to me and started to run it back and broke free and would have had a touchdown, but I was terrified because I was 5'5" 150 at the time and everyone else was quite a bit bigger. Because I was running scared, I tried running too fast and just fell about 35 yards short of a touchdown.

13. Skywalker

Skywalker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    True story, and thank god it didn't happen to me. One of our linemen had been complaining about not feeling good. We come back to the huddle and he said, "I think I crapped myself." he turned around and had a lovely brown stain on his backside. So don't feel too bad!

14. Afflicted

Afflicted Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I ran behind a buddy during basketball and pull his shorts down a LITTLE as a joke and we all chucked. Half hour later he runs behind me and pulls my shorts and underwear and the way down to my ankles. Needless to say I never messed with him again:-)

15. cmonsta

cmonsta Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    When I was a senior, I was fooling around with an older women I worked with. I changed jobs and we lost tough. I knew she had kids but was a town or 2 over and didnt know much about them. Well I went to pick up a girl to take her out one day, and the older women from my past opens the door with her daughter behind her. The awkward reaction pretty much gave our past away to her daughter. It ended up being a very very short date... Sucked too, the daughter was a pretty awesome girl, I could never figure out how my luck was that bad! What are the odds?

16. Sswpriz

Sswpriz Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    That has to be about a -10 on a scale of 1 to 10 !

17. Fuzz_27

Fuzz_27 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Is it wrong that I just laughed for atleast 2 minutes after reading that? Hahahaha:)

18. Siman/OH

Siman/OH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

19. REMYNGTON

Dislikes Received:
    Holy wow! Haha Classic dude!

20. Woody9220

Woody9220 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You didn't try to work the mother daughter combo?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2