Thread of Admissions

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Hooker, Apr 30, 2013.

1. REMYNGTON

REMYNGTON Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I just have to break down and read them. She tells me the exact same thing. :)

2. MN_Jay

MN_Jay Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    - The guiltiest I have ever felt in my life is when my father was on his death bed (unconscious and unresponsive), there was no doubt he was going to die but as the days went by I found myself hoping it would happen soon just to get it over with. I still feel bad about thinking that way.

3. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I only had one vasectomy when I was 35. HURT LIKE HELL!! WORST PAIN I HAVE EVER FELT! I know normally after the shot, most men don't feel nothing but pressure. I don't numb easy with anesthesia. When I go to the dentist for instance, it takes 7 shots to numb me. Anyways, I didn't feel the cut on my scrotum, but when he cut the tube(vas defren) I nearly came off the table. I snatched the nurse standing next to me to the floor. I was crying like a baby. The Urologist stopped and asked was I ok. I told him NO! He asked me what did it feel like. I told him that it felt like he had just cut one of my fingers off with scissors. He asked did I want him to stop, I said WHY? You are half way done now! I didn't pass out. Go ahead and finish. I don't want to go through this EVER again.

Last edited: May 1, 2013
  4. Shockwave

Shockwave Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    This man speaks the truth! I am also a Harry Potter fan and read all the books. The book are WAY better!!

5. Dogfish

Dogfish Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    my parents got a divorce when I was 12. Thats when i started doing drugs. I work with a bunch if high school kids at a gun club as a trap boy. I took my first hit of acid when I was 12 and it was all down hill from there. I always had job since I was 11 which helped pay for my drug addiction but it wasn't enough. thats when i turned to stealing money from my parents. That only lasted so long before I got kicked out of my dads house at 16. I stayed with friends for a while and eventually moved into my moms. That's when I started selling drugs to fuel my heavy addiction. Eventually I had made a good relationship with my guy and he turned me to a buddy of his and started running cocaine from northern fl. To the d.c area. @ a cool 4k$ a pop. I did it for over 2 years doing about 120+ runs. Life was great. I look back on it now and think how stupid I was. What if I got caught? If I got caught would I have kept my mouth shut or turned and squealed like pig to only later be killed. Every day I thank my GF for changing my life. If it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't be here.

6. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Novacaine does not work for me either when they told me that is what they give you before the vasectomy...I got up and said HELL NO!!! I can deal with the pain when I am at the dentist but there is no way you are snipping anything when I can feel it. They ended up giving me some pill and I didnt feel a thing until it wore off.

7. MN-IN.A.TREE

MN-IN.A.TREE Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    -Like a couple others have said. eyes watered up on this on.
    -I never did anything really wrong when I was young, but for some reason I lied to my parents a lot. I was never really in any trouble, so I don't know why I did that.
    -I was really judgmental in high school
    -I will tear up from any kind of father/son moment in a movie.
    -I have trouble saying I love you to my dad, and he back at me even though we have a extremely strong/healthy relationship and we love each other to death. Its like we are scared of sounding like a couple softies or something (which is obviously ridiculous)
    -The Titanic is a good movie!

Thats all I got for now.

8. rednas5

rednas5 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Alright

-I pee off my deck more than in my toilet

-When I do pee inside, 50% of the time I sit down

-I got divorced after only 1.5 years of marriage (her cheating fault)

-I still raise my step daughter as my own even though they moved to Alabama

-She owns a pair of Toms but she is also a girl

-I have a better relationship with my ex's parents than my own

-I watched the Notebook today....& I teared up

-Walking up from the basement at night gives me the willy's

-I'm a pretty damn good turkey hunter but only go shotgun now

-I get jealous of other people's big buck kills

-I've actually tried online dating and am extremely embarrassed about it

9. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    -i have always been scared of being over weight even though i am 5 foot 7 and 130 pounds
    - i smoked weed once and know i will never do it in a million years again
    -i am overly protective of my friends and family... this got me suspended from the freshman lacrosse team for a month (whole different story)
    -i have been in 11 fights and i am really not proud of this
    - since middle school i have really strived to be my best and have been a straight A student for 4 years now.
    - my parents divorce was the worst thing to ever happen to me
    -i am a quote on quote tough guy but i cry ALOT
    - i am 14 years old and still kinda scared of the dark
    -i hate school with a burning passion and cant wait till after college and them i am done
    -hate all the rules of school as well as standardized testing.
    - i hope i never get arrested ( i am very scared of jail)
    more to come when i think of it...

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  10. Aaron

Aaron Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    -Never met my biological father or Sperm donor as I refer to him. I have however found him on the ol' facebook.... and I look exactly like him.... and just so happens that he works at a bowshop and is wearing a Mathews staff shooter shirt in his profile pic....

That freaks me out.

11. BJE80

BJE80 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry this made me chuckle. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Finch

Finch Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    After being a new father for only a couple weeks now, I still feel weird about cleaning my daughters "who-ha" while changing diapers. I miss the days where touching "who-ha's" was strictly a recreational thing. Nowadays, it's just a lot of maintenance. :(

Last edited: May 1, 2013
  13. Muzzy Man

Muzzy Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Can you fly when you think happy thoughts? :lol:

14. REMYNGTON

REMYNGTON Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    - I bite my fingernails. Always have and probably always will.

15. dukemichaels

dukemichaels Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    -I am madly in love with my wife and daughter. Madly.
    -I’ve killed two deer using a belt or string.
    -Once shot a turkeys leg off with an arrow, tracked it down 2 hours later and tackled it while in flight, then proceeded to choke it to death.
    -Have been known to jump into the water, whether freezing or warm, to grab my fishing line that just broke from a fish to save my lure and catch said fish.
    -Have saved maybe a hundred turtles over my lifetime from certain death while they attempted to cross busy roadways.
    -Loves the music of Beethoven
    -Has a very poor relationship with his mother.
    -Enjoys growing flowers.
    -Watches chic flicks with his wife, but only to check out the usual hot chick that stars in the role. Otherwise, and I’m just being honest, I think most those movies really suck.
    -Thinks the movie “Steel Magnolias” is hysterical.

16. wareagle1996

wareagle1996 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    - I have never hunted anything... It scares the crap out of me that I missed the chance to learn from my grandfather
    - I watched my father take his last breath and die from cancer and I am still pissed at my sister and some other family members because of events that occured around this.
    - I am married to my high school sweetheart and this is our 20th year.
    - I started taking martial arts about 16 months ago with my youngest and I think I enjoy it more than he does.
    - I miss the heat of the south, and the ocean.
    - It made me chuckle to read so many people could not swim or barely could swim, that is such a foriegn concept to me.
    - I am completely the wrong demographic for being interested in hunting and trap shooting... Athiest, Liberal, and did not try any hunting or shooting as a child. this also make me feel dumb.
    - I am extremely cheap. I will study and research everything to make sure I am getting the best deal I can on something. For example, I waited until I found a previous years model bow that was still new before buying mine and then I still looked to see if I could beat that price, my wife ordered it before I had finished, she is smart like that.
    - I believe there is nothing I cannot learn, and this get me into trouble with projects and repairs. It has also tought me a lot.
    - I hate country music. Always have
    - I am open to most other forms of music.
    - My first major concert was Rage Against the Machine while they were an opening act at a local club in Florida and they were much better than the other act and have been a huge fan ever since.
    - I do not drink, and have no desire to even do so, even though I have a long history of alcoholism in my family.
    - I secretly get annoyed at all the staged home comings that we see on TV. I am ashamed that I do, but I spent 8+ years on submarines doing deployements of various kinds and never received any special home comings.

That is all for now

17. Woody9220

Woody9220 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    -i get freaked out walking through my house at night. I usually turn the light on even if I'm only walking through a room
    -my dog is my best friend. I would do anything for him.
    -i cry during sappy movies and tv shows.
    -i have never told my dad I love him. We have a great relationship but for some reason it just feels awkward to say it.
    -i am terrified of leaving my job even though I hate it.
    -i picked my career path for money instead of doing something I enjoy. All it did was left me with 100k of student loans and a job I can't stand.
    -i love my gf to death but I often find myself thinking about girls from my past.
    -i want to go to the g2g but I'm scared. No joke. I get really uncomfortable around people I dont know. I had actually made plans to go last year and chickened out.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

18. IL_Bow_Man

IL_Bow_Man Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am glad to see I am not alone on something like this. Makes me feel a little better.

19. Siman/OH

Siman/OH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I felt the same way about these shmucks here as well...then i made some lifelong friends. Hell i think ive known some of these guys for almost 8 years now.

20. iHunt

iHunt Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    That's how I was about going two years ago, but I drove all the way from KS with a buddy. It was a great time, and I met a lot of great people. I was actually mad I couldn't make it last year. I would definitely go if I were you.